I'd like to see Macaco and Sherk

Tell me this wouldn't be a great fight. A lot of people might easily assume that Sherk would take Macaco down and bring it with the GnP, but as I understand it, Macaco has a solid enough foundation on the ground to jump straight into the ground game exchange, and according to last night's performance, do well enough to get back to his feet and throw some of them bombs.

If not for that, I think it'd be interesting just to see how Sherk does against a Chute Boxe team member with apt striking and a build similar to his own.

Prospective outcome? I think Sherk would kill him, but I think it'd be a hard fought loss, and that Sherk would eat vicious bombs on his way to a submission / stoppage win.

ttt

what makes you think he was a tomato can? that guy was legit. and you are a blatant ass clown from Minnesota or wisconsin, or wherever the fuck you are from.

Sherk would own both Macaco and Misaki if he fought them at the same time. Obviously I'm exagerating but yeah, the matchup would be good if you wanted to see a one sided G n P clinic by Sherk.

"you are a blatant ass clown from Minnesota or wisconsin, or wherever the fuck you are from."

lol

Sean weighed 168lbs when he fought Jake Short last month.

Isn't Macaco 190-200?

It really doesn't matter, Sean would fight Giant Silva, Sakuraba, Sapp, The Devil and The Boogerman in a Grand Prix if Pride asked him.