I'd Put Conor To Sleep - Venom

“Yeah I’d put him to sleep. With that kind of fight, because he’s got such a big name, I would want to dominate him, I wouldn’t want to put him to sleep early. I would actually want to show people the level that I’m at in comparison to this guy. Don’t get me wrong, what he’s done for this sport, he’s helped put it on the map. I love the guy, I could listen to him talk all day, on the mic he would definitely win. He’s amazing, he’s talented, but I do my screaming in the cage. Who knows, we are on different circuits right now, but maybe one day our paths will cross.” 

http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/michael-venom-page-conor-mcgregor-ufc-bellator/

Big fan of Venom.

PLEASE let this fucking guy get in the UFC

Venom, start sowing those seeds bro!! I'd  be keen to see MVP fight anyone in the UFC. Fun exciting style. I've seen most his highlights but the only guy I've heard of that's his fought has been Mr cyborg 

Venum vs Felder, Cruickshank (I know he's gone) Ferguson, vanana, would all be incredible. Phone Post 3.0

Trying too hard. Why not earn it?

Someone who thinks he can beat Conor based on beating people no one has ever heard of, except Cyborg who isn't even ranked in the top 20 and a shadow of himself so he has to market himself instead?

Riiiiiiiiiight. Everyone looks impressive beating Fish & Chip fry cooks.

DirtyBirds - 
ausgepicht - Trying too hard. Why not earn it?

Someone who thinks he can beat Conor based on beating people no one has ever heard of, except Cyborg who isn't even ranked in the top 20 and a shadow of himself so he has to market himself instead?

How else did you want him to answer the question? 

Here's the point:

Here's your head:

Here's your reading comprehension level:

These are the headlines this guy should be making. He needs to get his focus on leaving Bellator ASAP and getting to the UFC. He could make some noise over there for sure Phone Post 3.0

sagemma - These are the headlines this guy should be making. He needs to get his focus on leaving Bellator ASAP and getting to the UFC. He could make some noise over there for sure Phone Post 3.0

Think there are 2 or 3 fights left on his deal he said on mma hour

first British WW UFC champ for sure 

DirtyBirds - 
ausgepicht -
DirtyBirds - 

Here's the point:

Here's your head:

You're dumb as the day is long.

FACT.

I'd like to see Page take a step up in competition, I want to see him vs a known fighter to see how he stacks up.

who the fook is that?

FatBuddha - who the fook is that?

The Cracker of Skulls

ausgepicht -
DirtyBirds - 
ausgepicht -
DirtyBirds - 

Here's the point:

Here's your head:

You're dumb as the day is long.

FACT.

He makes a fair point tho 

he obviously was asked how he'd do against Conor (not just started making unsolicited proclimstions) said he'd win and then gave him props

How WOULD you have him answer?

Win or lose, after 205 Conor will have no belt, he will take some much deserved time off to be there for his first born and likely come back later for the rubber match with Nate.
"Belts are only good for holding up your pants."

MVP is dangerous. He will be signed soon.

0hi0direct -

Big fan of Venom.

PLEASE let this fucking guy get in the UFC

Yea. That'd be my top pick to bring in Phone Post 3.0

Maybe he would, maybe he wouldn't. 

Probably never know.....in the meantime, venom vs Rory. Make it happen. 

Does Venom even trane UFC bro? Phone Post 3.0

I would love to see that fight. Venom Page should be in the UFC.