Idea for INSANE “truce” event (Connor/Dustin)

I’m still refining the concept but have an idea for an absolutely bonkers “truce”/summit between Connor and Dustin.

Scene: Table is set up in the middle of the cage. Dana sits in the middle, Dustin on one side, Conor on the other. Conor takes the mic first: “Dustin, my brother, from one warrior to another, I’m sorry brother, I went too far. This sport is me’lyfe and I get carried away, but that’s no excuse for what I said.” All eyes turn to Dustin.

Dustin leans into his mic: “We’re human bro, we all make mistakes. It takes a man to admit it. Jesus believe in forgiveness and so do I.”

Dana smirks and motions for the fighters to stand up and shake hands. They walk around to the front of the table. Connor is on one crutch, leg in a cast, still recovering from surgery. He takes off his shades, smiles, and extends for a shake. Dustin hesitates. He does not smile, but accepts the handshake. They shake for several seconds, while the small but enthralled crowd cheers.

Dustin pivots to acknowledge the crowd, turning his back to Connor. As he raises his hand to wave, Connor suddenly grabs his crutch with both hands and swings it at Dustin. Wam! The crutch smacks into Dustin’s back. Dustin goes down. Connor rips off his fake cast and struts around the ring pointing and laughing at Dustin. He returns to Dustin and hovers over him. He lifts the crutch for a second strike, but as he starts to bring it down, music starts to blare from the PA system. Bah gawd that’s Khabib’s music!! Khabib sprints to the cage and dives at Connor, tackling him to the mat! Dana jumps in and breaks them up before any damage is done. Dustin is back up at this point, trying to get to Connor but held back by officials swarming the cage at this point. Dana takes the mic at the center of the cage and announces Dustin v Connor 4!!

I need to refine this a little but ya’ll see the potential!!

2 Likes

1 Like

^ huh?

Conor is not in a state where he can compete in a healthy way. Dude acts like he is on cheque drops 24/7. The trilogy and their rivalry is over. They should not rematch.

Conor should stick with fun fights. Go box a Paul bro.

1 Like