Idea for the next entrant in the UFC HOF

Joey Cantdraw?...Have you not seen any Shomans drawings?

I was just suggesting that it would be a good idea

Calm down man

Square Saltine - Honestly, I don't think he is HOF material.

Are you kidding? He was 11-5 in the UFC and a former champion. He has a better UFC record than several people already in the HOF and was on many of the shows from '99-'06 , a period of seven years, going 11-3 in that time.

Nevermind the record. He should go in because of his heart and determination.

Birdman3015 - Joey Cantdraw?...Have you not seen any Shomans drawings?

Calm down man

YOU are Joey Cantdraw, dumbass. If anyone wants to produce a tribute it's entirely up to them. Most people are still in shock over this, and it isn't the time to be proposing "good ideas" that require ZERO work on your part and HOURS AND HOURS of FREE work on the part of someone else.

Maybe you should go and put in one or two weeks of unpaid work at YOUR job as a tribute to Evan. Just a suggestion.

Mike Sanders - 
Birdman3015 - Joey Cantdraw?...Have you not seen any Shomans drawings?

Calm down man

YOU are Joey Cantdraw, dumbass. If anyone wants to produce a tribute it's entirely up to them. Most people are still in shock over this, and it isn't the time to be proposing "good ideas" that require ZERO work on your part and HOURS AND HOURS of FREE work on the part of someone else.

Maybe you should go and put in one or two weeks of unpaid work at YOUR job as a tribute to Evan. Just a suggestion.

Dude, quit being such a douch. He was just making a nice suggestion.

Thank ya FFF

Mike Sanders - 
Square Saltine - Honestly, I don't think he is HOF material.

Are you kidding? He was 11-5 in the UFC and a former champion. He has a better UFC record than several people already in the HOF and was on many of the shows from '99-'06 , a period of seven years, going 11-3 in that time.

He was a good fighter and its very sad that he passed away. But somebody shouldnt go into the hall of fame just because he passed away too soon.

In my oponion he doesnt have enough big victories to warrant going into the UFC. Just my 2 cents.

RIP

signed...

Fletch F Fletch - Dude, quit being such a douch. He was just making a nice suggestion.

LOL@that. It's easy to suggest that other people spend hours and hours doing what they do for a living for free literally minutes after the news of Tanner's death broke, huh? I guess his death is just an opportunity to make threads and have "good ideas" to some people.

Jesus, the guy just died. Can't we have a period of quiet reflection before people here start brainstorming like a junior high class?

Mike Sanders - 
Fletch F Fletch - Dude, quit being such a douch. He was just making a nice suggestion.

LOL@that. It's easy to suggest that other people spend hours and hours doing what they do for a living for free literally minutes after the news of Tanner's death broke, huh? I guess his death is just an opportunity to make threads and have "good ideas" to some people.

Jesus, the guy just died. Can't we have a period of quiet reflection before people here start brainstorming like a junior high class?

How about you stop freaking out like a middle school girl? Nobody else is making this a big deal but you. Stop being butthurt about something that doesn't concern you in the slightest. Shoman doesnt need you to protect him from the big bad UG. Stop derailing the goddamn thread you moron.

signed

DannyOcean - How about you stop freaking out like a middle school girl? Nobody else is making this a big deal but you. Stop being butthurt about something that doesn't concern you in the slightest. Shoman doesnt need you to protect him from the big bad UG. Stop derailing the goddamn thread you moron.

LOL@you running to this thread to accuse other people of overreacting! A man just died, and already some people here are treating his death like an excuse to have a new commemorative plate printed.

I'm not trying to "protect" Shoman, I'm just taking exception to the idea that a person should be obligated to contribute time and effort which they may not be able to give as freely as some UG idiot with no appreciation for the amount of work that goes into the sort of art piece they're discussing.

In an ideal world I would love if everyone who was able to contribute to anyone burdened by Tanner's passing, but I seem to be one of the few people aware of the fact that not everyone is able to drop everything and instantly begin creating FREE charitable tributes to him.

Seriously, you don't find anything at all distasteful about people posting multiple "ideas" for other people to spend weeks working on only minutes after Evan's death was confirmed? LOL, okay.

By the way, if you consider my stern scolding of these UG know-nothings to be "freaking out," you should see what happens when I huff that butane and drive my VW "Battlebus" around town while I fire my slingshot at pedestrians and police officers alike, GTA-style. ;)

So your saying I should not be thinking up creative ideas to carry on the memory of Evan Tanner?

Shoman does art drawing for a living or as a hobby. Hes prolly one of the best out there that does it. Hes a mma fan like all of us. So I am sure hes already in the process of doing it or the idea has already popped into his head about possibly doing a tribute drawing of Tanner way before I even said " Hey Shoman should do a drawing "

Wow this thread has been destroyed thanks to the above.

RIP Evan Tanner

Mike Sanders-Cat shit in your Cereal or what?..It was just a suggestion from the guy.Now you are turning this thread to your Soapbox Bitchfest.Have some respect yourself...Bad Idea..Fine..Noted..Whatever..He wasn't being an ass...Let it Go.

Back to the Threads Purpose..

I agree he should be inducted..The HOF dosen't mean shit anyway other than Honoring a Fighter that has contributed.Tanner has been in the UFC longer than..Well who in the UFC right now has been there longer than him?..Randy and thats it.

Birdman3015-You too let it go..get the thread back to what it is about.Or just make another thread so you two can argue

This about Evan in the HOF

Signed.

Tanner to the UFC Hall Of Fame.

He was more than just a UFC Middleweight champ. He was guy who fought and left it all in the cage. He was heart, guts and determination.

Dana make it happen.

Birdman3015 - So I am sure hes already in the process of doing it or the idea has already popped into his head about possibly doing a tribute drawing of Tanner way before I even said " Hey Shoman should do a drawing "

LOL, he was already doing a tribute picture "way before" you said that he should do one literally minutes after Tanner's death was confirmed? What is he, psychic? Gee, you'd think just being a good artist was enough of a talent for god to give him.

Again, I support the idea that Tanner should be in the HOF, but the fact that you think a person would read about Tanner's extremely untimely death and immediately begin work on a creative project (within minutes) shows that you probably don't have a whole lot of life experience.

Tanner should be in the HOF, IMO. The thread was fine before you got excited and ahead of yourself. :)

Lets be honest though the UFC HOF really means nothing its just whoever Zuffa thinks should in, it doesnt have a voting system or anything.

If they want a legit system they need an MMA Hall, but in my opinion the sport is still too young to decide who would get in.