If 44 yr old Hendo beats another Top 10 fighter...

....and a guy in his 20's (Gegard Mousasi....what then?

Just Hendo being Hendo?

I mean, his list of fighting and often defeating top level guys is already pretty insane.

Defeating another Top 10 guy who is 15 years younger than Hendo, who is in his mid 40's, would be pretty ridiculous, right?

And what would be next for him if he wins? He would need a title shot soon IMO before Father Time tells him it's just not going to happen anymore.

Hate to say it but I wish he'd retire. He's become a little one dimensional and I fear Gegard is gonna make a fool of him.

I'm a huge Hendo fan and if TRT was still permitted I'd have a different opinion.

Sad truth is without it he fights as you'd expect of someone his age.

All that aside I'll be rooting for him!! Phone Post 3.0

well if he does win then: Mousasi- then Anderson Silva rematch(if Diaz doesn't upset him)- if he wins, use the "i beat the #1 ranked MW fighter" argument- Title Shot

xsrg95 - well if he does win then: Mousasi- then Anderson Silva rematch(if Diaz doesn't upset him)- if he wins, use the "i beat the #1 ranked MW fighter" argument- Title Shot
Silva gets Weidman if he wins according to Dana. Phone Post 3.0

Mousasi tools him IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Big Henderson fan here, but I just had to lay money on Mousasi. If he is smarter than Bisping (lol!!! That's asking a lot, isn't it?) and just moves to his right, he'll stay away from the H bomb and win a decision.

Mousasi got beat up by Keith Sardine. Hendo might win this Phone Post 3.0

I think Mousavi subs him early Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo - Mousasi got beat up by Keith Sardine. Hendo might win this Phone Post 3.0

did you watch that fight? it was a one sided beat down by mousasi

Bobby Lupo - Mousasi got beat up by Keith Sardine. Hendo might win this Phone Post 3.0
You really are loopy Phone Post 3.0

Little known Hendo fact: Jesus Christ was Hendo's sparring partner and taught him the crucifix position Phone Post 3.0

Nobody talking about drugs or illegal treatments...? Funny...of course that has nothing to do with the fact that Dan Henderson is american...

caseharts - I think Mousavi subs him early Phone Post 3.0

Not sure about early, but I fear this will be the outcome.

Sobs

Jody - Big Henderson fan here, but I just had to lay money on Mousasi. If he is smarter than Bisping (lol!!! That's asking a lot, isn't it?) and just moves to his right, he'll stay away from the H bomb and win a decision.

That's ok. Hendo will make him circle left.

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Hate to say it but I wish he'd retire. He's become a little one dimensional and I fear Gegard is gonna make a fool of him.

I'm a huge Hendo fan and if TRT was still permitted I'd have a different opinion.

Sad truth is without it he fights as you'd expect of someone his age.

All that aside I'll be rooting for him!! Phone Post 3.0

This is how I feel about it.

Cory Davis -
Jody - Big Henderson fan here, but I just had to lay money on Mousasi. If he is smarter than Bisping (lol!!! That's asking a lot, isn't it?) and just moves to his right, he'll stay away from the H bomb and win a decision.

That's ok. Hendo will make him circle left.

One of the most alpha moments in MMA history Phone Post 3.0

HBomb: looks nasty, IS nasty. I hope he fights more years still.

FudgePackedByScrapPack - 
hendofanforlife - 

he doesnt age, same as most other gods. 

Fact, This picture of Dan was taken when he was 7 years old.

^ I couldn't resist!

Very well done! Phone Post 3.0