If AJ weighs over will they bring in someone

OR if he's unable to fight for other reasons. Who would they bring in.

Bring in the doctor..........Rtemp420 appears to have blazed far more than is considered safe at 4:20! High as a kite talking shit like this.

No one gets brought in and the fight is called off. Phone Post

Well i am high i didn't think they could bring someone in but i didn't know for sure.

chael would be epic, too bad it would never happen

possibly theyd get palhares, if vitor accepted

Better pray for everyone's sake that he is.

There are a few things that can happen if he misses.

Vitor takes the fight anyways
wins - hero
loses - does nothing for rumble

Vitor doesn't fight
Riot
Angry fans
UFC loses a huge chunk of casuals, black mark that co mains can just evaporate

Random last minute replacement? Who would even do that?

This isn't in Vegas.   Do you know how long it takes to fly someone down to Brazil?

could they pull someone from the undercard though?

JoeHurley - This isn't in Vegas.   Do you know how long it takes to fly someone down to Brazil?

If they found out a couple of hours before the weigh in then they could easily have someone that's located in Vegas or LA already in Brazil by now or within the next couple of hours.

Nobody's going to fly down there, cut weight, and fight all in 24 hours or so

ranier wolfcastle -  chael would be epic, too bad it would never happen

possibly theyd get palhares, if vitor accepted

That would be a good replacement. Phone Post

there's always the option for the UFC to sign some brazil prospect to fight vitor.

BJJkilla - there's always the option for the UFC to sign some brazil prospect to fight vitor.

Seriously. Theyre doing a whole season of TUF in Brazil, so it's not like there's a shortage of fighters down there. I'm sure there's some guy out there hungry enough to step in against Vitor with a few hours notice. Phone Post

putting palhares in is the only logical idea, signing some random brazilian fighter to fight vitor on short notice is a recipe for disaster

A last minute replacement? This is UFC not WWE.

You don't bring just anybody in for a co-main event.  No real Brazilians of note under UFC contract at that weight ready to go.  Throwing an unknown prospect into this is unlikely and not Zuffa's style.

Most guys don't want to fight someone like Vitor on short notice.

It's really short notice and on top of that you need someone already in fight condition, ready to make weight and with their medicals done.

YHTOMIT2001 -  putting palhares in is the only logical idea, signing some random brazilian fighter to fight vitor on short notice is a recipe for disaster

This. Vitor would feel pressured to accept to save the co-main event even though it's a very dangerous fight especially considering he's been training for AJ, not a crazy leg-breaking savage like Palhares. I'd be more pumped about this fight than the scheduled fight, tbh. Pay off Massenzio- no offense but I don't really care about the outcome to that fight. Phone Post

I'm sure Vitor is thrilled to fight against leg lock machine like Toquinho on just one day notice.

Maybe they should give him Gonzaga just to have him fight there.

AJ screwed up, i hope he is 205 today, otherwise this all will be failure even if Vitor fights Toquinho.