If anyone is interested

I have a pair of the Gracie Academy brown belt shorts size 36 (never worn except tried on). Willing to part with them for free on a first come first serve basis. Let me know!

Happy training!

ari bolden competes= 162 responses

free training gear= 0 responses

lol

shakes head and throws shorts in the dumpster

allthat  - ari bolden competes= 162 responses

free training gear= 0 responses

lol

shakes head and throws shorts in the dumpster

Its certainly strange isn't it.

Not my size and im nowhere near brown belt or I would snatch them up.

not a brown, but sure! I'll get there one day so I'll take them, lol.

I'd love them. Please e mail me at jay_ bell@ATt.net Phone Post

should always use "free" when trying to draw attention.

"free shorts" gets a lot more interest than your title

T-Ham- yeah its weird how this place has changed!

jbelljitsu- u got mail

lol, should have left my email.

i'm a size 34 and a brown belt, so i don't qualify.

pass

Hunter V- Sorry bro... i thought you were joking because you didnt leave it.

Looking forward to rocking the new shorts! Hunter V - let me know when you hit brown and I'll pass them along regardless of whether I've reached black or not

Jay Phone Post

allthat  - I have a pair of the Gracie Academy brown belt shorts size 36 (never worn except tried on). Willing to part with them for free on a first come first serve basis. Let me know!

Happy training!

you know you don't have to buy everything you try on in a dressing room?

allthat  - Hunter V- Sorry bro... i thought you were joking because you didnt leave it.

nah, don't worry about it. Hell I am still working on my purple anyways, so I will get to brown one day!

jbelljitsu - Looking forward to rocking the new shorts! Hunter V - let me know when you hit brown and I'll pass them along regardless of whether I've reached black or notJay Phone Post

lol cool. I still say you will hit black before me!

Rib Crusher - 
allthat  - I have a pair of the Gracie Academy brown belt shorts size 36 (never worn except tried on). Willing to part with them for free on a first come first serve basis. Let me know!

Happy training!

you know you don't have to buy everything you try on in a dressing room?

haha!! its a long story why i dont want them anymore and i was going to sell them. just figured throwing some good karma out there wouldnt hurt. :)

I just got the shorts the other day and i wanted to extend my thanks.  they are awesome!!!!  thanks again.

Jay