If Conor goes to 155, does Aldo chase him?

According to Dana, Conor will either vacate the belt now and move up to fight the winner of RDA/Cerrone while Aldo faces Edgar for the vacant FW title, or Conor fights Edgar at FW then go to 155.

If either scenario happens, what does Aldo do? Does he stay at 145 and regain his belt, or does he go after Conor at 155 to avenge that loss? Im pretty sure beating Conor means more to Aldo than a belt. Phone Post 3.0

Aldo is even more afraid of Conor now. He will never fight him again and if by a stroke of luck he gets another chance, it will end the same way. Phone Post 3.0

MCFreaks - Aldo is even more afraid of Conor now. He will never fight him again and if by a stroke of luck he gets another chance, it will end the same way. Phone Post 3.0

I remember watching my first mma fight.

Ahhh nostalgia.

MCFreaks - Aldo is even more afraid of Conor now. He will never fight him again and if by a stroke of luck he gets another chance, it will end the same way. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

ryans -
MCFreaks - Aldo is even more afraid of Conor now. He will never fight him again and if by a stroke of luck he gets another chance, it will end the same way. Phone Post 3.0

Ahhh nostalgia.

This. Phone Post 3.0

Conor is going to fight both weight classes and does Not plan on vacating his featherweight belt! Watch the post fight press conference!
He had two titles in the last org he fought for! Up and down, up and down just like Red Panty Night!

ryans -

Ahhh nostalgia.

Same shit outta ye guys here the whole time..dont let my join date fool you I'm watching mma from wec days and when tito could actually get a win. That user is more accurate than ye if ye think any different because aldo will be getting ko'd again and instead of maning up and saying ye got it wrong you'll be putting up "mcgregor is the greatest posts".. talk is cheap on here Phone Post 3.0

HighQualityViolence - 
ryans -

Ahhh nostalgia.

This. Phone Post 3.0

Join dates generally don't matter....but 15'ers are a new low, what the hell are 16'ers going to be like, surely it cant get worse

GelderdEnd -
HighQualityViolence - 
ryans -

Ahhh nostalgia.

This. Phone Post 3.0

Join dates generally don't matter....but 15'ers are a new low, what the hell are 16'ers going to be like, surely it cant get worse
So they don't matter? Could you do me a favour and read back what you just posted Phone Post 3.0

irishkingpin -
GelderdEnd -
HighQualityViolence - 
ryans -

Ahhh nostalgia.

This. Phone Post 3.0

So they don't matter? Could you do me a favour and read back what you just posted Phone Post 3.0
Yes, generally they don't matter, but 15'ers are a new low

You do know what generally means don't you? And stop getting your knickers in a twist, it doesn't mean all 15'ers Phone Post 3.0

Lol at saying Aldo is scared. This connor nut huggers are worse than the Rocks ones back in the day. It was a terrible fight. Ended the worst way possible for ufc and renatch should happen before Connor does anything Phone Post 3.0