if dream fighters came to US

i dont know if we will ever get to see this but Aoki loves to call out ufc fighters after victories does ne one think he will survive in the ufc? his ground game is top notch but he seems very small compared to the ufc lws and im not sure his standup is on the same level. I think eddie alvarez would do well in the ufc and joachim might make a dent as well.

bibiano fernandes has a loss to urijah faber but i belive it was in one of his first fights has he improved enough to compete in the WEC? how about Joe Warren was it beginners luck against bebe and the kid or will the rest of his game catch up to his wrestling. despite the kids dissapointing loss to warren i think he would do good in the WEC and it has been long talked about a fight between him and faber but now that brown is the champion are any of them big enough to compete with a huge strong wrestler like mtb?

hmmm....aoki vs. UFC fighters....we've never really considered this here.....

They would lose just like 90% of the Pride fighters did, remember.

Aoki would be top 10 in the UFC, but he would get beat down by Penn and could lose to several others.

Kawajiri's style would fit well in the UFC.

"a rude awakening for DREAM"

that would b the title of the article on it

urijahblupit - i dont know if we will ever get to see this but Aoki loves to call out ufc fighters after victories does ne one think he will survive in the ufc? his ground game is top notch but he seems very small compared to the ufc lws and im not sure his standup is on the same level. I think eddie alvarez would do well in the ufc and joachim might make a dent as well.

so you think guys whom aoki is 2 -1 against would do better than aoki?