If Duffee..

STFU TS... The Reem has fans who have witnessed his rebirth from a talented youngster in Pride to the monster he is now.. He hasn't lost in MMA since 2007.. To say he is even remotely the same fighter he was back in Pride is ignorant. Is Anderson the same fighter he was when he got caught in a flying scissor heel hook? Is GSP the same fighter he was when Matt Serra took his head home to NYC?.. The fact of the matter is going into 2011 Alistair Overeem is a top 5 HW and I say by this time next year he is the best HW fighter on the planet.. Who's he scared of? He called out Fedor! He won the K-1 grand prix! Keep trolling fag...

I hope this fight goes past the first round because I wanna see how overeems wraassslin is...in terms of rankings I love watching the guy fight but he's not top three...win or lose Phone Post

No.

But if it makes you feel any better - I'm willing to put him in my top 3.

NO WAY does this elevate Overeem higher in the rankings!! Overeem was top 10 (I have him at 8) and he finished a top 20 fighter the way a top 10 fighter (on paper) SHOULD. No change in the rankings at all until he faces Fedor or Werdum. Phone Post

Grapes.

Sour.

get fucked idiot. that fight was a work

SeditiousViciousness -  I wanted to see a replay of that KO WTF. Phone Post
They are playing an encore of Dream right now.

Overeem vs Werdum 2 would be a massacre. Who would be a favorite against the Reem right now if they were to fight? Werdum? No. Brock? No, he'd have a chance but would be underdog. Fedor? Not sure. JDS? No. Cain? Probably ... Overeem is number 3 in the world at HW. If he beats Fedor he's number 1. Phone Post