If Frankie can make 135...

A super mega boneriffic dream fight to make, in my opinion, has to be against Mighty Mouse. He's made 135 before... What say you, my lords? Phone Post 3.0

No thanks. Cruz already made a statement at 135. Cruz is the riddle that no ones solved yet, and the fight to make. Phone Post 3.0

Cruz vs Edgar gets my vote Phone Post 3.0

also no one seems to remember when cruz beat mickey mouse at 135 and made'm move down to 125....he suplex'm to death and is the only fight i eva enjoyed mickeymouse in....

Sucks for tj if Frankie just comes down and takes his shot coming off a loss Phone Post 3.0

kalki - also no one seems to remember when cruz beat mickey mouse at 135 and made'm move down to 125....he suplex'm to death and is the only fight i eva enjoyed mickeymouse in....
Didnt enjoy him demolishing Cejudo or Benevidez? Phone Post 3.0

Mighty Mouse should only go back to 135 for a fight against Cruz. Why risk his streak against Edgar? 

MM vs Cruz would be the fight to make but MM vs Edgar would be crazy fun to see! Phone Post 3.0

Super Saiyan God Vegeta - Cruz vs Edgar gets my vote Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. I love both fighters... I can't imagine cheering for either. But just being able to watch two of the greatest fighters fight would be fantastic Phone Post 3.0

Put all 3 of em in the cage at the same time.  That would be fun as fuck to watch. Although people who get motion sick probably wouldn't be able to watch it.

Yep. Phone Post 3.0

Mighty Mouse is undersized at bantamweight, and you want him to fight former lightweight champion edgar, Phone Post 3.0

Power Bottom - Edgar doesn't deserve shit, make him fight a couple at 135 before belt Phone Post 3.0
Because 135 is just overflowing with more deserving contenders than the former 155 lb. champ and 2X 145 lb. title challenger. Phone Post 3.0

I think Dom vs. Edgar would be an entertaining fight but Dom wins by UD. He's better or equal to Edgar in most all vital aspects. Dom's a bad match up for Frankie, same goes for Jose.

I'd much rather see Mighty Mouse vs. Cruz. Their first fight was highly entertaining and probably DC's toughest fight in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

Power Bottom - Edgar doesn't deserve shit, make him fight a couple at 135 before belt Phone Post 3.0
Give him a fight against dolla Shaw or Faber-Castell if he impresses give him a title shot Phone Post 3.0

Looks like autocorrect just did some re-christening Phone Post 3.0

chilz -
I think Dom vs. Edgar would be an entertaining fight but Dom wins by UD. He's better or equal to Edgar in most all vital aspects. Dom's a bad match up for Frankie, same goes for Jose.

I'd much rather see Mighty Mouse vs. Cruz. Their first fight was highly entertaining and probably DC's toughest fight in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0
I respectively agree with chilz on this one. DJ has only gotten better & one could argue that DJ finishes fights more often than Dom & Frankie...

Yeah, yeah Dom was out for 10 years with knee injuries... but even when he was healthy, not so much. Phone Post 3.0

He was long overdue for his title shot. You are a dingus Phone Post 3.0

DJ needs to move up and address the guy that beat the shit out of him. They're both in their prime and Dom kicked his ass earlier. How can DJ not make this happen? Phone Post 3.0

ughh Phone Post 3.0