If gsp retired after beating Hendricks

Gsp is a top three favorite fighter of mine, but when they were talking about the possibility of him retiring after this fight I must admit I'm pretty interested in the division without him in it.
Between Hendricks, Condit, rory, Diaz, maia, shields, brown, and Lawler there's some excitement to be had and every fight would mean something in the climb to the top.

Four man tourney, Condit, rory, Hendricks and any of those other guys for the vacant title would be sweet. Phone Post

If GSP were to retire, it would create a feeding frenzy. The division is likely the most stacked with killers of any of the weight classes. I dont see anyone being dominant and the belt changing hands every couple fights.

I like the tourney idea, a 16 man could be epic. Phone Post

Don't forget about Lombard. Phone Post 3.0

XcessiveZ - Don't forget about Lombard. Phone Post 3.0

Yah him too, such a great talent pool. Seems like Hendricks would be at the top but there wouldn't be this huge gap like there is now. Phone Post

Considering how stacked the division is, it would be sweet. But I see Condit or Rory ultimately taking the belt after GSP

Mica Kizbig - If GSP were to retire, it would create a feeding frenzy. The division is likely the most stacked with killers of any of the weight classes. I dont see anyone being dominant and the belt changing hands every couple fights.
I think so too. Phone Post 3.0

Devlin - 

I like the tourney idea, a 16 man could be epic. Phone Post

this.

GSP been champ a very long time. He could retire, WW goat for sure.

If he retired after winning the UFC would do Condit vs MacDonald for the vacant title. The biggest tournament they could do is 4 people. Bigger than that and it's just not realistic to work out properly in today's landscape. Phone Post

Johnnydeep -
austinjames - Dana won't let him retire after Hendricks. Phone Post
Not his decision Phone Post 3.0
GSP always gets the decision. Phone Post 3.0

Josh_underground -
Johnnydeep -
GSP always gets the decision. Phone Post 3.0

Then it's unanimous Phone Post

GSP is gonna koscheck the fuck out of Jonny boy. Phone Post 3.0

super nintendo -
Johnnydeep -
Ya he can blackmail him by banning him from UFC events Phone Post 3.0

I really don't think Georges would mind. He's got plenty of money and plenty of fame. Then, should he happen to get the urge to fight again, he could bring big name publicity anywhere he chose to go. Phone Post