If it goes past first Tate wins

I was saying this before Tate herself called it out on the countdown. Ronda has no gas, she's way too emotional and egotistical, that definitely plays a huge roll in high pressure situations when you have a lot of animosity towards your opponent. I speculate that one meal a day shit plays a roll too, but regardless it's plain as day after every one of her explosive first round victories she's completely gassed. She barely had it in her to get cartouche at the end of the round after getting out of that RNC. And her hands are terrible so Ronda could very well get the arm right away that's probable but I think Tate will be ready and I strongly believe the first woman to take her out of the first will win, it will physically AND mentally break her.

subd for laughing at you tomorrow. ;)

Ronda beat her in the coaches challenge while cutting weight for fun. Ronda Dominates however long it takes.

Tate is delusional and grasping at whatever she can to give herself some shred of hope, which she should.

An Olympic athlete, a woman that has trained since the age of 3, and someone that could still beat Meisha rock climbing while in the middle of a VERY SHORT weight cut, and you think she has no gas? Anything can happen in a fight but there is absolutely NO reason to think Ronda doesn't have any cardio to go the distance.

Nah Phone Post 3.0

Considering Ronda is a former Olympic athlete on the worlds stage I'm sure Meisha will be alot easier to deal with no matter how emotional or egotistical she is Phone Post 3.0

JerodR - An Olympic athlete, a woman that has trained since the age of 3, and someone that could still beat Meisha rock climbing while in the middle of a VERY SHORT weight cut, and you think she has no gas? Anything can happen in a fight but there is absolutely NO reason to think Ronda doesn't have any cardio to go the distance.
This Phone Post 3.0

Also strange you bring up high pressure situations. Is this really higher pressure than the Olympics?

Will her wrestling, stand-up, and chin somehow get better in the 2nd? Don't forget Tate was absolutely gassed mid fight versus Zingano. She was a sitting duck in the 3rd.

Unclemac1 - subd for laughing at you tomorrow. ;)
. Phone Post 3.0

Mr Winter - Also strange you bring up high pressure situations. Is this really higher pressure than the Olympics?
I would say its higher pressure than the olympics. It's televised, there is big money on the line, and there is the pressure of having to back up all the shit she has publicly talked. Cameras are always on her, unlike when she was in the olympics. I think it's a much grander stage Phone Post 3.0

JerodR - An Olympic athlete, a woman that has trained since the age of 3, and someone that could still beat Meisha rock climbing while in the middle of a VERY SHORT weight cut, and you think she has no gas? Anything can happen in a fight but there is absolutely NO reason to think Ronda doesn't have any cardio to go the distance.
You're comparing rock climbing to fighting? I wouldn't even compare Judo matches to fighting, they're not the same. Both of those are short burst, which she's good at. I wrestled my whole life and now I fight. I can tell you a 6 minute wrestling match is much different than a 15 min fight, even if you have several matches that day like Ronda was talking about. We will see. Phone Post 3.0

SpicyTaco20 -
This Phone Post 3.0
Olympic athlete in a different sport. I have triathletes and marathoners try out my kickboxing class all the time, gas in the first 20 minutes. Different kind of conditioning. A lot of it is mental, knowing how to pace. Ronda hasn't learned that yet, never had to. Roy Nelson has gone the distance in several fights. Do you think he has good endurance in other physical activities? No, he knows how to pace, stay calm, when to explode and when to coast. Phone Post 3.0

horsemeat grew my head - 
SpicyTaco20 -
This Phone Post 3.0
Olympic athlete in a different sport. I have triathletes and marathoners try out my kickboxing class all the time, gas in the first 20 minutes. Different kind of conditioning. A lot of it is mental, knowing how to pace. Ronda hasn't learned that yet, never had to. Roy Nelson has gone the distance in several fights. Do you think he has good endurance in other physical activities? No, he knows how to pace, stay calm, when to explode and when to coast. Phone Post 3.0

The fact still remains that you are assuming something that there has been nothing to back the assumption. Just because Ronda hasn't had to do it, doesn't mean that she can't. You don't think she trains to go the distance?

I eat my crow Phone Post 3.0

Tate may actually shoot herself in the face when she watches the replay and realizes Ronda never really had the armbar fully locked up before she started panicking and tapped. Maybe visions of her previous mangled arm flashed in her mind.

cleetdog101 - Tate may actually shoot herself in the face when she watches the replay and realizes Ronda never really had the armbar fully locked up before she started panicking and tapped. Maybe visions of her previous mangled arm flashed in her mind.

hey I feel ripped off now! I forgot all about that.

horsemeat grew my head - I eat my crow Phone Post 3.0
Good man. I was going to call you on it but you did it yourself. Voted up. Phone Post 3.0

JerodR -
horsemeat grew my head - I eat my crow Phone Post 3.0
Good man. I was going to call you on it but you did it yourself. Voted up. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks, Ronda surpassed my expectations that's all there is to it. Now if the die hard Silva fan boys could take notes.... Phone Post 3.0

like i promised...BWAHAHAHA!!!