If Machida vs Anderson happens. . . .

shb - i'm curious how the people picking anderson think he'd solve machida's style? i haven't seen any suggestions on how anyone could do it, let alone anderson, and i don't think he'd be much more successful than anyone else has been. machida wins this

you dont see how Anderson could counter a dude with no head movement?

I'll take Machida by clear cut decision

HOWtasteMYbigPP - 
MMA Monkey - anderson. machida's chin has yet to be tested

when's the last time Anderson's chin has been tested?

Watch his fight with Jorge Rivera. Anderson practically let him hit him with BOMBS, and Jorge can hit hard, and Anderson just sat there and stared at him while it was happening. Jorge must have been terrified after that.

jaysonv2277 - 
HOWtasteMYbigPP - 
MMA Monkey - anderson. machida's chin has yet to be tested

when's the last time Anderson's chin has been tested?

Watch his fight with Jorge Rivera. Anderson practically let him hit him with BOMBS, and Jorge can hit hard, and Anderson just sat there and stared at him while it was happening. Jorge must have been terrified after that.

+1 Anderson laughed in Rivera's face as he was getting hit flush. He also let Hendo hit him flush with that famous right falcon punch.

Anderson all the way. I really think that Anderson can clean out the mw and lhw divisions.

Two master counterstrikers that have an insane ability to not get hit.  Total stalemate.  Neither would have inflicted damage on the other after 5 rounds and it would be a split decision that could go either way.

Anderson has a SERIOUS advantage when it comes to power. Def a factor that shouldn't be underestimated

Cann - Anderson publicly stated many times he doesn't want to fight his friend.

Anderson vs Machida CAN and WILL happen. Lest we forget...

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac15/GordoSF/Summerslam88.jpg

Blue help, please.

inf0 -  Machida by sub.

Ha, I really doubt Machidas subn silva

for Gordo

lol? 

Anderson.

Fight won't happen.  If it does then I got to go with Anderson he is quicker than Machida I think.

I have no idea.

You have the two most evasive fighters in MMA....

And they're also the two most accurate fighters in MMA.

It would be amazing to watch.

Soup and Beer -  Two master counterstrikers that have an insane ability to not get hit.  Total stalemate.  Neither would have inflicted damage on the other after 5 rounds and it would be a split decision that could go either way.

Sad to say, but this is how I would see it playing out too. If I did have to pick someone to finish it would be Anderson though, just because I think he might have the edge in chin and power.