If Nog taps Couture to an Anaconda, I will...

LITERALLY start masturbating in the Sports Bar I'm going too.  I will stand up on the table, and Masturbate in front of everyone.

Of course, pics.

In now, just in case.

4 later

subscribed

fail, you were planning on doing that any ways

not gonna happen.

EnderinAK - If Randy beats Nog by a flying gogoplata I will literally go to the nearest sports bar, take a piss and shit on the top of some big old boys head while singing raindrops keep falling on my head... literally......

That's the normal at "The Peanut Farm". The ignorance runs thick in that place.

The Pete - In now, just in case.

ShanTheMan - subscribed

BEEEEP

More likely to happen in a 5 rounder.

Sucks this is 3

Be careful with that.

i was at a meathead sports bar for Royce-Hughes and all these know-nothing fans were talking about Royce was gonna beat him.

i told the bartender to announce that if Royce won, I would run naked around the block. I was just joking, but he told everyone over the PA system (WTF?) and everyone looked at me like a maniac.

Obviously I owe Hughes big-time.

jaseprobst - Obviously I owe Hughes big-time.

You should know NEVER to say that about Hughes, Jase. Edit your post before he sees it!

Randy will do Fedor style throws, but more conservatively.

Considering I copied the anaconda from Nog and used it to get my first pro win, if he pulls it off I will likely shit someone else's pants.

Mike Sanders - 

You should know NEVER to say that about Hughes, Jase. Edit your post before he sees it!

Ha ha! Hughes can't make me do anything. I'm tight with his mother-in-law, so he can't mess with dis.

HELWIG -  Considering I copied the anaconda from Nog and used it to get my first pro win, if he pulls it off I will likely shit someone else's pants.

I like the idea of shitting someone elses pants. This is genius.

LMAO bet you almost shit yourself in the first round.

Yeah. the only thing I was thinking when watching that was this thread.

jaseprobst - 
Mike Sanders - 

Ha ha! Hughes can't make me do anything. I'm tight with his mother-in-law, so he can't mess with dis.

Famous last words. At least Dana White might cut you a check if it happens before Hughes retires!

Did you at any point just start to unzip watching the fight?

wow. you got close there.