If Overeem WIns the Strikeforce HW Tourney

He will be the #1 HW on the planet by the end of the year without a shadow of a doubt! Even Evil Master will have to admit the truth! War The Reem!!!!!

I would think so.

Monsters Ball - EM will admit what he gets paid to admit; _____ is the #1 fighter in the world.

Fill in the _______ with whomever happens to have the UFC HW belt that week.

Overeem needs two top five wins for me to put him at #1.

Victories over Fedor or Werdum would put him there for me...

Monsters Ball - EM will admit what he gets paid to admit; _____ is the #1 fighter in the world.

by the end of the year haters will be trying to jump on the reem bandwagon mark my words.

^are you high? Phone Post

Man, where do I land that job? I'm unemployed right now, and I'd totally shill myself for money right now.

Yup. No real argument if he does. Then again, someone will make one. I don't think he beats Werdum though.

EM is more likely to blame it on an NWO conspiracy than admit Overeem is legit.

Bumbaclot -  strikeforce has a better HW division than UFC.

cro-cop vs Barnett                      Barnett got killed 3x

nog vs Overeem                          Overeem lost

Carwin vs Kharitonov                          Khartinov  got  banged by ninja n                                       

choked by  snowman

Cain vs Fedor                                 Fedor isn't fighting anyone this good anymore

jdsvs Werdum                                         Werdum still doesn't know what hit him

Strikeforce by shut out.  it's actually not even close.

fixed. strikeforce COULD win some fights,but it's not likely and history proves the zuffa hw's are better...

fiercedragon - 
Bumbaclot -  strikeforce has a better HW division than UFC.

cro-cop vs Barnett                      Barnett got killed 3x

nog vs Overeem                          Overeem lost

Carwin vs Kharitonov                          Khartinov  got  banged by ninja n                                       
                                                               choked by  snowman

Cain vs Fedor                                 Fedor isn't fighting anyone this good anymore

jdsvs Werdum                                         Werdum still doesn't know what hit him

Strikeforce by shut out.  it's actually not even close.

fixed. strikeforce COULD win some fights,but it's not likely and history proves the zuffa hw's are better...

Yeah history proves Fedor, Kharitonov, Barnett(fmr UFC champ), Overeem were never on zuffa's level.
IF overeem wins this tourney It'll be very tough to argue him not as #1 HW in the world.
p.s. I dont think a "UFC vs Strikeforce HW's" would be a shutout for either side.

Would be nice if Strikeforce and UFC would co-promote. The Overeem of 2011 is a completely different fighter than he was in Pride... Cain has come a long way from the guy Kongo punched around too though.. My money would be on The Reem if they ever fought..

I'd like to see Brock sent to this tournament. There is no argument that he's #1 right now, there is no reason to protect him. Obviously Dana won't let one of his biggest cash cows compete for a rival promotion rather than on a UFC PPV, but it would sure answer some questions. Speculating is fun and all, but I like to see guys fight and find out who is the best. I don't like to guess about it and argue with other people who are guessing and take sides and hate on the people I don't think are the best. I want to see people around the same ranking who have not fight, fight.

Nah Overeem needs to beat guys like Gabe, Kongo and an EX NFL Player. The UFC HW division is NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strikeforce HW division is better and deeper with talent. Winner gets number one status for me. Phone Post

There is no argument that he's #1 right now

By this, I mean that Brock is certainly NOT the #1 heavyweight, not that he is the undisputed #1 heavyweight, because that would make no sense.