if Penn loses to Frankie Sunday night then ...

Then BJ will be 1-5-1 in his last seven fights. The guy is a sure fire HOF'er but I think it will be the last time we see him in the octagon.

That's what Dana said as well. He said he would have the talk with Penn if he loses Phone Post 3.0

Frankie doesn't run he fights he just has good footwork Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Acecool72 - Frankie doesn't run he fights he just has good footwork Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, he just gets a hard time cos he has no power, much like bisping, but they both come to fight. Phone Post

My gi is my sword -
Acecool72 - Frankie doesn't run he fights he just has good footwork Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, he just gets a hard time cos he has no power, much like bisping, but they both come to fight. Phone Post

The difference between 'running' and 'jab n jog / good footwork' is a bunch of strikes that have no significant impact on the opponent - not sure it's a meaningful distinction Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - Phone Post 3.0
Don't worry Malvert...talk of BJ losing,well is just crazy talk. He's got this. BJ didn't drop to 145 to lose. Phone Post 3.0

I just BJ had chosen to fight someone else other than Frankie jab n jog. Phone Post 3.0

It's a little deceiving though. Diaz, Rory and Fitch are/were three of the best at 170, and BJ is just too small for that weight in this day and age. It's actually pretty crazy that Fitch was the consensus #2 WW at the time and BJ fought him to a draw.

He arguably beat Frankie the first time, and looking back now we realize Frankie is one of the P4P best. At the time he wasn't looked at as much of a threat.

My point is, I think 145 is a fresh start for BJ. Even if he loses on Sunday, as long as he doesn't look horrible, I would still be interested in at least one more fight. Phone Post 3.0

Chimp Strength - I just BJ had chosen to fight someone else other than Frankie jab n jog. Phone Post 3.0

Ahaha yea. Good one. Penn seemed confused by Edgar coming at him using angles.