If Pride does the Gracies wrong.

well the certain rules like no ref stoppage has come about as a result of royler vs sak.

bushido was a good event

The fans in Japan love the Gracies. That's why Pride keeps bringing them back. Even if your not a fan of the Gracies you can't deny that they put MMA out there & changed the way people train martial arts. I'd still be doing TKD & taking boxing lessons if I hadn't seen the early UFC's.

Look at how twisted Roylers arm was against Sak, he didn't tap & the Japanese fans appreciate that warrior spirit. Hell Renzo got his arm broken & sat there smiling after the fight. How many people could do that? Frankly I admire anyone with that much heart

Although this thread is clearly not about Royce and Shamrock's second fight, claiming that Royce stalled in that fight is ridiculous.

Now back to the topic at hand.

Other than the first Royce/Yoshida fight, I dont think there has been anything done "wrong" to the Gracies.

The Gracies are a big draw and get paid accordingly most likely.

Royce even gets to fight with his own rules...

In the recent Bushido, I dont think there was any debate about the decisions except for the Newton/Renzo fight which most people here seemed divided around 50/50 so there would be debate either way.

Whoops, I forgot about the stoppage on Royler. That was def. "wrong."

"Royce didn't complain about his loss to Saku. On the contrary he paid Saku allot of well earned respect. I've never heard Renzo complain about a loss. He was got a bad decision when Oyama ran from him all night & Renzo didn't complain."

- Boooooosheeeet, Royce was in denial for ages.

Its not like anyone beat up anyone in the Oyama/Renzo fight but if anything, Oyama pressed the fight more than Renzo and got a few takedowns. Pretty clear decision if one had to be made.

"Many fighters make excuses when they lose, I have only one, he was better than me tonight."

- Could you ever imagine Royce saying this? Royce sat limp in his chair and Sak made the effort to go up to the Gracie corner and shake Royce, Rorion, and Helio's hands. The only one who seemed to actually acknowledge Sak was the older one.

Renzo made me a fan forever that night.

Rickson doesn't seem to be associating himself with Pride anymore and seems to have said he won't fight in Pride... One Gracie that feels Pride is unjust and won't fight b/c of it...

Yoshida's Bitch is "shocked!!!"