If someone asked you why do you like to watch..

SinCityHustler - I watch because of the emotional trauma I suffered as a child. A primal instinct of harming others manifested within me and a blood lust developed. I thoroughly enjoy watching a man beat another man into bloody submission. My only disappointment is they have so many rules and restrictions.

ahhahahaa

Put simply, to see who wins. 

Swaggy D - 

Who gives a fuck about some cunt throwing a ball in net 

Lol too many to list. probably around 2 billion more people than who care about MMA.

Its the costumes for me.

Carogan - 

Most MMA fans care more about that bald fuck that runs this UFC shit show than the actual fighting itself.  Otherwise how can you explain why he's still in there.

This is a good point. When I read MMA articles on social media I see so many casuals swearing by what Dana White says. I just scratch my head and wonder how ignorant and poorly informed these guys are. I just saw someone today post “Dana said that’s’ not happening”. I laugh and shake my head. Do they not know the guy is the 2nd coming of Pinocchio?

People watch WWE. People watch WWE.

Let that sink in when you try to decipher why people watch MMA; or don’t.

People are willing to watch ridiculous WWE. Why wouldn’t people watch ridiculous MMA?

I watch, still, because I grew up loving the sport and following the fighters. I’m not as into it anymore, because it’s harder to get invested with a roster this size, so many fights, etc.

But in and of itself, I like fights and fighting, and I have since I was a kid. That’s the long and short of it.

I watch in the hope that one day Genki Sudo will return.

FingerorMoon - 

I watch in the hope that one day Genki Sudo will return.

We are one.

My grandpa was a pro boxer. Taught me to fight. Shit my mom watches boxing and she is an evangelical.

blackhundred - People watch WWE. People watch WWE.

People are willing to watch ridiculous WWE. Why wouldn’t people watch ridiculous MMA?

I watch, still, because I grew up loving the sport and following the fighters. I’m not as into it anymore, because it’s harder to get invested with a roster this size, so many fights, etc.

But in and of itself, I like fights and fighting, and I have since I was a kid. That’s the long and short of it.

I agree with this. Real hard to get invested into today’s fighters.

fuk I’m old

Joe Area 609 - 
blackhundred - People watch WWE. People watch WWE.

I agree with this. Real hard to get invested into today’s fighters.

fuk I’m old

Talk about feeling old! My favorite of all time (MMA) is Evan Tanner. Find a kid who even knows that man. Who’s your favorite?

I do admit discussion here about MMA in general has become far more interesting than actually watching UFC. Bellator I love, but they need to build it more before I am able to fully invest into it.