If the dragon finishes jones

I don't think it would of put a huge dent in his 'legacy' as machida is a beast.

But his timeline would read DUI - in the worst possible circumstances based On his previous comments about never going to get one.

Not wanting to fight a number one contender because the money isnt right - a contender who many believe rightly or wrongly to be the only man to trouble jbj and take a round.

Not accepting a fight on 8 days notice, that all the GOATS would accept. The guy is a less dangerous version of the current fighter you are in camp for and sells ppv - refer to 'fighting for money' in previous point. Apparently first champ to refuse fight and causes event cancellation.

Makes a heap of tweets quoting sun tzu and then the next day does the opposite of what those quotes mean. Just like the role model stuff, religious stuff, DUI stuff he is proving his whole character is just bs.

Fights machida and gets KTFO.

That is going to be hard to come back from as a young guy who has clearly got ahead of himself.

Big Nike sponsorship and you can guarantee they have out clauses based on jbjs history. sonnen and everybody will be slamming this guy, the fans have loud voices and sponsors don't mind heels but they don't like being associated with hate.

This could be an epic downfall for him, so much rides on the machida fight now. Phone Post

It would be greatest day in the history of MMA. No joke.

I would get really really drunk and have a crazy night of debauchery.  I've made no secret of my love for Machida.

Machida is gonna get killed. Jones is gonna be so pissed about all this shit backlash he's getting he will refocus and take it out on machida. he's gonna want to give a big fu to everyone. Phone Post

Machida will maul jbj Phone Post

KZTT_W85 - 

Machida will maul jbj Phone Post

Please

jiujitsu100 -
KZTT_W85 -  Machida will maul jbj Phone Post

Please

Machida - the man is a wood chipper. Lol Phone Post

mmavixen -  I would get really really drunk and have a crazy night of debauchery.  I've made no secret of my love for Machida.

MACHIDA Phone Post

While I honestly think Machida has no chance, JBJ's "legacy" is already tarnished. Being a hypocrite does absolutely nothing to win you fans, which is what his income is based off of. Giving them a "big fuck you" is really going to have the masses jumping on his bandwagon. Stupid. Phone Post

formerspook - While I honestly think Machida has no chance, JBJ's "legacy" is already tarnished. Being a hypocrite does absolutely nothing to win you fans, which is what his income is based off of. Giving them a "big fuck you" is really going to have the masses jumping on his bandwagon. Stupid. Phone Post

This Phone Post

Jeremy1983 - It would be greatest day in the history of MMA. No joke.

This. I would possibly cum if I got to see jones unconscious. Phone Post

Much bigger than Serra making GSP tap to strikes. I would be ecstatic.

Please let this happen.

Everyone would hug his elusive nuts to no end. Only a few will succeed.

The_Spider - Everyone would hug his elusive nuts to no end. Only a few will succeed.

And then he probably will lose in his first title defense and the lhw pass the belt game will resume. Which is just fine because its created so many good fights. Phone Post

Ever throw a bone in a wood chipper?

Machida sticks and moves he will make Jones cry in the 5th round.