If the Hulk were split directly down the middle

Would each side heal, producing two Hulks? Think about it. His healing ability is so fast that it could be possible. He has lost limbs in the past, and they reformed in minutes.

this already happened, producing the greatest champion in MMA history: the Super Hulk

Lesnar and Carwin?

Was he split in the WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE?

Hulk Hogan became part of the Red NWO faction when he split from the Black and White NWO/Outsiders, brah.

Brock Carsner!

Hulk has in fact been split before but it was from drinking split H20, stud.

MattBenwa - Was he split in the WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE?

WRONG, he was split in the ASSHOLE.

D_S_A - this already happened, producing the greatest champion in MMA history: the Super Hulk

why the fuck did i lol at this

This a a legitimate question for this forum.

But honestly , I'm sick of how the Hulk keeps getting more unbeatable.

It was legitimate back in the day when Iron Man blasted him into a crater with his unibeam (KO), but no morphed super soldier serum or gamma rays should be able to make the Hulk so unstoppable.

Screw the post-Lee marvel universe.

And lmao that these fantastic four cartoons even hinting that the Thing has a remote chance at competing with the Hulk of today, when as everybody knows, he can only dead lift 500 tons.

Redunculous.

When the anti-monitor transcends from death, over to the marvel 157th alternate dimension, then and only then will we have an idea of the Hulks true power, imo. 

The Hulk will have to hide his planet, just as Darkseid did.

sparkuri -

LMAO

Source pleeeez

I'm waitinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg   !!!!

^         ^

O        O

I

I_____I

Pecka pleez                  

This is exactly what happened to Brock Lesnar recently.

Canadian healthcare wanted to make 2 Brocks, but American healthcare decided to glue him back together and recreate 'classic' Brock.