If the UFC signed CM Punk....

They better not miss out on Fedor.

The UFC would make a huge ass outta themselves . Phone Post 3.0

True, but it's really up to Fedor. He can go anywhere he wants pretty much. Phone Post 3.0

Fedor will not draw in the casual fans like Punk will.

I like Fedor, but I'm concerned this will tarnish his legacy. If he enters the UFC, I'm not sure he can beat any of the top 5 heavyweights....

djones -

I like Fedor, but I'm concerned this will tarnish his legacy. If he enters the UFC, I'm not sure he can beat any of the top 5 heavyweights....

I disagree . He's lost to two trt to monsters . Only one viable loss imo. Werdum. I think he can make some noise for sure . His legacy has already been cemented . No harm done if he comes back Phone Post 3.0

djones - 

Fedor is a legend, he is the legend actually and he can pick his fights.

I am 100% confident fedor would beat travis browne who is ranked #5, he would be a favorite over miocic and arlovski and he has a chance against JDS/Velasquez. Werdum is on absolute fire right now and is the only person who i think would be a large favorite over fedor. Cain probably would have been before that awful performance last fight.

Knockoutimus - 
Lingererr Mann -
djones -

I disagree . He's lost to two trt to monsters . Only one viable loss imo. Werdum. I think he can make some noise for sure . His legacy has already been cemented . No harm done if he comes back Phone Post 3.0
I wouldn't call Hendo trt monster, he was still a MW fighting a HW and he was also much older. Trt was used by many fighters and didn't give that much of an edge, Hendo was dominated by Shields and suffered other losses around that time. I think the fight was just a result of Fedor's wild striking style catching up with him because Hendo has the power to make you pay for sloppy mistakes.

All these excuses drive me nuts, I absolutely love watching Fedor fight and consider myself a fan; but the man got ko'd vs an older and smaller fighter, was absolutely dominated by Big Foot Silva, a fighter who Cain mopped up easily and of course he was tapped by Werdum, another consequence of his somewhat wreckless balls to the wall style. Fedor was also in a little trouble vs the tire flipping Brett Rogers until he landed that bomb and Arlovki was outstriking him as well until the KO.... Honestly I think Fedor had those losses coming to him for a long time, it was one of the most amazing feats in mma history that he was able to win so many fights in a row with the approach he had.

At this point, Fedor no longer has the God-like reputation he once had, so I wouldn't say hr has much to lose. If he comes back and loses, it will simply be excused by age and he gets paid, but if he can come back and win? Well then all of a sudden he adds credibility to the GOAT claim and it's Fedor mania all over again.

I think it's a win/win at this point.

If we're talking about a guy like GSP who retired on top and technically was "undisputed" (avenged both losses) I would probably say that's a bad idea at this point, stay retired and keep the legacy in tact.... But Fedor has nothing to lose anymore, Werdum, Silva and Hendo took it away already. Phone Post 3.0

Excellent post. VTFU.

Since. Not if. They did. Phone Post 3.0

That's retarded. Henderson is 1-2 since being off trt with his only win over tim boetsch and him getting absolutely handled in the other 2 fights. His only bad loss the entire time he was on trt was vitor belfort(also juicing).

if you don't see that connection you're retarded.

Bigfoot is 0-2 getting absolutely murked in the first round in both of those fights. Sure he also lost to cain and cormier during his trtness in first round while he was on trt/

i just cant imagine you arguing testosterone is not a performance enhancer... like where do you get that idea?