If Tito beats Coleman, Tito vs. Randleman next?

I know Randleman is pretty much shot as a fighter and has had an awful record the last 5 years but I was pissed this fight never happened after Chack Ko'd him.

The shit talking leading up to this fight could be epic.

except that randleman is a strikeforce fighter

I don't have interest in Tito vs Coleman let alone Randleman... why have Tito fight guys who are washed-up? It serves no purpose.

Randelman simply cant fight anymore IMO.

And he was never great to begin with.

tito should get thiago silva next

then if he wins, jardine would be a good test.

If he beats coleman, silva, and jardine. Hes got a tuneup and 2 credible wins right there...if he does this, the bandwagon will be back and we can talk Lyoto/shogun

"No interest in seeing Tito/Randleman"

"I don't have interest in Tito vs Coleman let alone Randleman... why have Tito fight guys who are washed-up? It serves no purpose."

Both of you are CBS/Kimbo noobs so I can see your point, there was alot of beef between the 2 back in the day. I would like to see them fight. Randleman didn't look great against Whitehead but he has gone through alot of shit the past few years physically too.

I wouldn't mind seeing Randleman back in the UFC's 205 pound division. As up and down as his careers been he has the physical tools to pull off an upset against just about anybody.

randleman looked so bad in his last fight i m sure tito would love to fight him now

He's not even in the UFC and if Tito wanted that fight he would have signed with Strikeforce.

Tito wants another run at the title and "The Monster" isn't on that path to the title.

Ive wanted this fight for like 5 years easy.

At one point Randleman would have been the favorite.

randleman looked HORRIBLE in his last fight again whitehead.

hes one of those guys that has all the potential in the world, but just cant seem to utilize it for whatever reason.

If he beats Mark they should just give him the belt because we already know Coleman beats Machida

bryanand - "No interest in seeing Tito/Randleman"

"I don't have interest in Tito vs Coleman let alone Randleman... why have Tito fight guys who are washed-up? It serves no purpose."

Both of you are CBS/Kimbo noobs so I can see your point, there was alot of beef between the 2 back in the day. I would like to see them fight. Randleman didn't look great against Whitehead but he has gone through alot of shit the past few years physically too.

This. I'm always down for some score settling, past their prime or not.

No Sir.

If Tito beats Coleman......

His next fight will be a Silva.....

Thiago or Anderson

it would be a good fight but id rather see tito v. horn

NO, but Tito vs Randy would be cool...