If you ban palhares than ban Dhk.

Don't be retarded. Phone Post 3.0

Chris27 -

You are told to fight till the ref stops it and in Palhares case multiple times he held on after the ref stopped it.

the only comparable knockout is Rampage/Wandy after the ref stopped it Rampage hit him two more times.

the Hendo/Bisping fight, Stun Gun etc arent comparable since the ref hadnt stopped the fight yet.  When a guy taps and you stop thats being a sportsman but you are told not to stop until the ref tells you to stop.

When the ref stops  you its over and multiple times he didnt let go.  Thats the difference. 

Il give you that. Dhk isn't a good example but it's so trying to hurt your opponent who is defenseless. There have been other fights where guys tried hitting them after. I could be wrong but in roger bowling s last fight. Trujillo got in a extra lick or two after the ref stepped in.

Imo they're all wrong but none should be bannable Phone Post

caseharts is one of the worst posters on the UG

EddiePain420 -
Chris27 - 

You are told to fight till the ref stops it and in Palhares case multiple times he held on after the ref stopped it.

the only comparable knockout is Rampage/Wandy after the ref stopped it Rampage hit him two more times.

the Hendo/Bisping fight, Stun Gun etc arent comparable since the ref hadnt stopped the fight yet.  When a guy taps and you stop thats being a sportsman but you are told not to stop until the ref tells you to stop.

When the ref stops  you its over and multiple times he didnt let go.  Thats the difference. 

this.

He's the only one who had a real intelligent remark other than probably chaosoverkill.

Il admit the whole ref being there Changes it but let's not act like we've never seen a guy try and hit his opponent after the ref stepped in. Phone Post

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash -

caseharts is one of the worst posters on the UG

Thanks? Phone Post

Synado -
caseharts - 
Chareth Cutestory - Paul Harris is a repeat offender.

I can show you multiple examples of fighters hitting their opponents after they're out? Im. Not condoning this I'm stating they're both wrong but people consider his worse? Phone Post

Unfortunately Paulhares is a victim of being really good at something that scares people. He stays focused on finishing the submission and people take that as he wants to hurt people. He won't get a fair shake. You will just get frozen for trying to even make an argument.

I think he should be punished but people supporting a banning really confuse me. I don't think it's so black and white but ya I'm going to get frozen for having a different opinion while people just throw insults instead of offering formed thought. Phone Post

Delete thread

wrong web site

I never understood the mindset of fans like OP.

"A fighter I like has been cut/banned/suspended! I want other communities to share this feeling. BAN DHK! BAN HENDO! BAN DANA WHITE!"

You're mad about a great fighter being cut. I understand that. However, your answer to all this is to cut MORE fighters? Take more food off of people's table?

That is going to make you feel better? Phone Post 3.0

Fighters expect to get hit in the face during a fight. They know they could get hurt, scared or have things broken. When you can't defend yourself the ref is there to stop it. Punches do far less damage than a tendon ripping heel hook.

The assumption is that when you tap a submission should be released to prevent further damage. When a fighter holds a submission after the fighter has tapped and even after the red is laying on top of them it's wrong. Especially if it is had habitual.

Ask anyone: would you rather be punched in the face unexpectedly or have the ligaments in your knee ripped. I think the answer is simple. Phone Post 3.0

EddiePain420 -
caseharts - 
EddiePain420 -
Chris27 - 

this.

He's the only one who had a real intelligent remark other than probably chaosoverkill.

Il admit the whole ref being there Changes it but let's not act like we've never seen a guy try and hit his opponent after the ref stepped in. Phone Post

kid yamamoto was the worst at attacking a ko'd fighter , if anyone should never fight mma again because of that he would be the one imo

I don't disagree. my point is if you can hear me out is that NOONE should get banned. I'm all for punishing people but this seems harsh. Phone Post

caseharts - 

I can show you multiple examples of fighters hitting their opponents after they're out? Im. Not condoning this I'm stating they're both wrong but people consider his worse? Phone Post

Paul Harris named as a repeat offender.... OP talks about showing examples of fighter hitting someone after they're ko'd. Pretty much sums up how retarded the OP is.

Ep32nv - Fighters expect to get hit in the face during a fight. They know they could get hurt, scared or have things broken. When you can't defend yourself the ref is there to stop it. Punches do far less damage than a tendon ripping heel hook.

The assumption is that when you tap a submission should be released to prevent further damage. When a fighter holds a submission after the fighter has tapped and even after the red is laying on top of them it's wrong. Especially if it is had habitual.

Ask anyone: would you rather be punched in the face unexpectedly or have the ligaments in your knee ripped. I think the answer is simple. Phone Post 3.0

I agree. There's no argument from me. Imo brain damage scares me more than tearing a tendon. I just don't think he should be banned Phone Post

When Palhares does it, he tries to permanently damage a fighter, in hopes he can worsen their quality of life. When DHK followed up, it was because he didn't want to let Silva recover before the ref stopped the fight.

RicGillespie -
caseharts - 

Paul Harris named as a repeat offender.... OP talks about showing examples of fighter hitting someone after they're ko'd. Pretty much sums up how retarded the OP is.

You misunderstood. I'm saying there are people who do the same thing as Paul but with punches. Phone Post

UGCTT croy_00 -

When Palhares does it, he tries to permanently damage a fighter, in hopes he can worsen their quality of life. When DHK followed up, it was because he didn't want to let Silva recover before the ref stopped the fight.

I don't believe he wants to cripple them for life. I think he's crazy but I honestly don't think that's his intention. That's clearly where people are disagreeing with me. And respectfully I'll leave that alone Phone Post

RicGillespie -
caseharts - 

Reminds me if Cup Check Kongo

You know you hit him low he's coming back for both of yours!! Phone Post 3.0

EddiePain420 - yeah cutting that quick was kinda harsh, but anything media wise that makes ufc look too brutal to be legal, dana reacts to make it look like a sport, i guess him cutting palhares was more of a example for other fighters.

I totally agree. All I'm trying to say is that he didn't deserve it. I get why they did it. I just don't agree.

People on here are battering me for having a different opinion. I never attack people like this for disagreeing with me. Il try and debate but jeez. Phone Post

caseharts -
RicGillespie -
caseharts - 

You misunderstood. I'm saying there are people who do the same thing as Paul but with punches. Phone Post

Who?

Quit saying you have examples, just list them.

I can certainly think of a few fights but not any habitual offenders. Phone Post 3.0

Ep32nv -
RicGillespie -
caseharts - 

Reminds me if Cup Check Kongo

You know you hit him low he's coming back for both of yours!! Phone Post 3.0

Kongo is a great example of low blows. Phone Post

Ep32nv -
caseharts -
RicGillespie -
caseharts - 

Who?

Quit saying you have examples, just list them.

I can certainly think of a few fights but not any habitual offenders. Phone Post 3.0

Trujillo comes to mind but I could be totally wrong and will eat crowe immediately if I'm wrong. He got in a few good punches on bowling after the ref popped In I think Phone Post