If you ban palhares than ban Dhk.

caseharts - 
UGCTT croy_00 -

When Palhares does it, he tries to permanently damage a fighter, in hopes he can worsen their quality of life. When DHK followed up, it was because he didn't want to let Silva recover before the ref stopped the fight.

I don't believe he wants to cripple them for life. I think he's crazy but I honestly don't think that's his intention. That's clearly where people are disagreeing with me. And respectfully I'll leave that alone Phone Post

Okay, but then you have to explain one thing. When the ref touched him, he leaned into it, cranking even harder before letting go. Why did he do that?

caseharts - 
RicGillespie -
caseharts - 
Chareth Cutestory - Paul Harris is a repeat offender.

I can show you multiple examples of fighters hitting their opponents after they're out? Im. Not condoning this I'm stating they're both wrong but people consider his worse? Phone Post

Paul Harris named as a repeat offender.... OP talks about showing examples of fighter hitting someone after they're ko'd. Pretty much sums up how retarded the OP is.

You misunderstood. I'm saying there are people who do the same thing as Paul but with punches. Phone Post

Go ahead and name one fighter currently in the UFC that has shown a propensity to continue to attack his opponent after the referee has intervened to stop the fight. It's not the same..... not even close to being the same.

ReturnofTheShah -
Mix6APlix - You go until the ref stops you. When the ref steps in, you don't crank the heelhook more. Goof.

As soon as the ref stepped in and placed his hand on him Palhares stopped.

No he didn't. You need to watch it again. Phone Post

caseharts -
Ep32nv - Fighters expect to get hit in the face during a fight. They know they could get hurt, scared or have things broken. When you can't defend yourself the ref is there to stop it. Punches do far less damage than a tendon ripping heel hook.

The assumption is that when you tap a submission should be released to prevent further damage. When a fighter holds a submission after the fighter has tapped and even after the red is laying on top of them it's wrong. Especially if it is had habitual.

Ask anyone: would you rather be punched in the face unexpectedly or have the ligaments in your knee ripped. I think the answer is simple. Phone Post 3.0

I agree. There's no argument from me. Imo brain damage scares me more than tearing a tendon. I just don't think he should be banned Phone Post

Brain Damage is what they sign up for,

It's like a Lumber Jack fearful of getting a splinter.

They get paid to get punched, kicked and kneed in the head.

But when you tap, it SHOULD stop. Phone Post 3.0

Ep32nv -
caseharts -
Ep32nv - Fighters expect to get hit in the face during a fight. They know they could get hurt, scared or have things broken. When you can't defend yourself the ref is there to stop it. Punches do far less damage than a tendon ripping heel hook.

The assumption is that when you tap a submission should be released to prevent further damage. When a fighter holds a submission after the fighter has tapped and even after the red is laying on top of them it's wrong. Especially if it is had habitual.

Ask anyone: would you rather be punched in the face unexpectedly or have the ligaments in your knee ripped. I think the answer is simple. Phone Post 3.0

I agree. There's no argument from me. Imo brain damage scares me more than tearing a tendon. I just don't think he should be banned Phone Post

Brain Damage is what they sign up for,

It's like a Lumber Jack fearful of getting a splinter.

They get paid to get punched, kicked and kneed in the head.

But when you tap, it SHOULD stop. Phone Post 3.0

No they signed up to fight people. What comes of it comes of it. Injuries from submissions and strikes Phone Post

Good riddance, scumbag! Phone Post

caseharts -
Ep32nv -
caseharts -
RicGillespie -
caseharts - 

I can show you multiple examples of fighters hitting their opponents after they're out? Im. Not condoning this I'm stating they're both wrong but people consider his worse? Phone Post

Paul Harris named as a repeat offender.... OP talks about showing examples of fighter hitting someone after they're ko'd. Pretty much sums up how retarded the OP is.

You misunderstood. I'm saying there are people who do the same thing as Paul but with punches. Phone Post

Who?

Quit saying you have examples, just list them.

I can certainly think of a few fights but not any habitual offenders. Phone Post 3.0

Trujillo comes to mind but I could be totally wrong and will eat crowe immediately if I'm wrong. He got in a few good punches on bowling after the ref popped In I think Phone Post

Haha really??
Really?

You named one fighter and one fight. And you're really not even sure!! Come on bro.

It's almost unprecedented so it is shocking but seems fair. The line had to be drawn somewhere. Phone Post 3.0

RicGillespie -
caseharts - 
RicGillespie -
caseharts - 

Go ahead and name one fighter currently in the UFC that has shown a propensity to continue to attack his opponent after the referee has intervened to stop the fight. It's not the same..... not even close to being the same.

I don't think there are mad by guys in the ufc that match his track record. I'll eat crowe the only one that comes to mind is Trujillo and that's not even a definite. There have been guys much worse than palhares. The guy in case rage that attacked the ref and kept hitting and koed opponent. Phone Post

Ep32nv -
caseharts -
Ep32nv -
caseharts -
RicGillespie -
caseharts - 

Who?

Quit saying you have examples, just list them.

I can certainly think of a few fights but not any habitual offenders. Phone Post 3.0

Trujillo comes to mind but I could be totally wrong and will eat crowe immediately if I'm wrong. He got in a few good punches on bowling after the ref popped In I think Phone Post

Haha really??
Really?

You named one fighter and one fight. And you're really not even sure!! Come on bro.

It's almost unprecedented so it is shocking but seems fair. The line had to be drawn somewhere. Phone Post 3.0

I get it I think I just didn't want to see Paul go. He's had so many epic fights in the octagon. You guys can vote me down to hell whatever. Its just a shitty situation Phone Post

ReturnofTheShah -
Mix6APlix - You go until the ref stops you. When the ref steps in, you don't crank the heelhook more. Goof.

As soon as the ref stepped in and placed his hand on him Palhares stopped.
What fight were you watching? Certainly not the one from last night. Phone Post 3.0

Oh well this makes perfect sense now. I didn't know we were able to talk about other MMA orgs while debating Paul Harris getting cut. This has completely turned your argument around.

Did DHK try to hit Silva after the ref was stopping the fight? Phone Post

There's a difference between hitting someone after they're out when the ref hasn't stepped in and holding onto a very dangerous submission after the ref has interfered.

I'm clarifying I was wrong guys. No one I can think of in the ufc has matched Paul Harris. You guys win. I don't usually go full retard but sometimes I go full retard. I apologize and I mean it.

But this guy was way worse.

Phone Post

RicGillespie - Oh well this makes perfect sense now. I didn't know we were able to talk about other MMA orgs while debating Paul Harris getting cut. This has completely turned your argument around.

No you're right. I can't Justify it I went full retard and apologize to everyone. Phone Post

Dong: not a repeat offender.

Paul Harris: repeat offender.

Dong: late hit follows the rules.

Paul Harris: cranking after a ref has stopped the fight is AGAINST the rules.

Dong: late hit won't cause any permanent damage.

Paul Harris: ripping tendons can cause lifelong damage.

If this things are not obvious to you than you lack the slightest bit of common sense.

ausgepicht -

Dong: not a repeat offender.

Paul Harris: repeat offender.

Dong: late hit follows the rules.

Paul Harris: cranking after a ref has stopped the fight is AGAINST the rules.

Dong: late hit won't cause any permanent damage.

Paul Harris: ripping tendons can cause lifelong damage.

If this things are not obvious to you than you lack the slightest bit of common sense.

I've eaten crowe but the point was i don't think he should be banned. I wouldn't even disagree with cutting him. But banning him I don't agree with that's all. Stupid way to justify it and it was wrong. Phone Post

He deserved to be let go. There is no room for that type of behavior in today's MMA. He is a repeat offender and at this point is doing more harm then good for the organization. Why is it only him that we keep seeing these type of incidents happening? Everybody else has no problem letting off a crank when they even see the referee coming over let alone when their opponent is making an obvious tap. As far as DHK getting banned that is ridiculous talk. He followed through until the ref stepped in. He did not go after his opponent after the ref stepped in. Fair play in my book. Phone Post 3.0

caseharts -
EddiePain420 - NAME ONE MOTHER FUCKER IN MMA THAT LOST THIER SENSE OF SMELL DUE TO EXTRA HITS?

I can name several people that lost several senses due to brain trauma? Motocross has a good amount. You're getting really aggravated. Talk like a a adult without using caps please. If you seriously think you can't have serious affects from brain trauma (getting koed) we can stop now. Phone Post

Motocross fights are a menace and should be banned from the sport of MMA. Phone Post

Herman Munster -
ReturnofTheShah - Same thing Rampage did to Wanderlei in their third fight.

BJ also held the choke against Pulver long enough to cause damage.

There is selective outrage in the MMA community mostly because the fan base is so ignorant.

Good post, vote up, anyone remember if BJ got sub of the night when he held on too long choking out Jens?

These are good examples but I don't feel like they were repeat offenders. Phone Post