If you ban palhares than ban Dhk.

caseharts -
Chareth Cutestory - Paul Harris is a repeat offender.

I can show you multiple examples of fighters hitting their opponents after they're out? Im. Not condoning this I'm stating they're both wrong but people consider his worse? Phone Post

the ref was on top of him and he wasn't releasing so please shut up Phone Post 3.0

Br0ckFnSams0n -
caseharts -
EddiePain420 - NAME ONE MOTHER FUCKER IN MMA THAT LOST THIER SENSE OF SMELL DUE TO EXTRA HITS?

I can name several people that lost several senses due to brain trauma? Motocross has a good amount. You're getting really aggravated. Talk like a a adult without using caps please. If you seriously think you can't have serious affects from brain trauma (getting koed) we can stop now. Phone Post

Motocross fights are a menace and should be banned from the sport of MMA. Phone Post

You win Phone Post

Dmoney35 -
caseharts -

I can show you multiple examples of fighters hitting their opponents after they're out? Im. Not condoning this I'm stating they're both wrong but people consider his worse? Phone Post

the ref was on top of him and he wasn't releasing so please shut up Phone Post 3.0

Please read the thread. The whole thread. I'm made a stupid thread I know. Phone Post

caseharts - 
Herman Munster -
ReturnofTheShah - Same thing Rampage did to Wanderlei in their third fight.

BJ also held the choke against Pulver long enough to cause damage.

There is selective outrage in the MMA community mostly because the fan base is so ignorant.

Good post, vote up, anyone remember if BJ got sub of the night when he held on too long choking out Jens?

These are good examples but I don't feel like they were repeat offenders. Phone Post

They are excellent examples of people crossing the line. But like you mentioned, what sets them apart is that Harris is a repeat offender. People fuck up all the time.... especially when there is so much emotion involved in a physical altercation needed to put food on your families table. But it's different when you're comparing them to a 3 strike offender.

RicGillespie -
caseharts - 
Herman Munster -

There is selective outrage in the MMA community mostly because the fan base is so ignorant.

Good post, vote up, anyone remember if BJ got sub of the night when he held on too long choking out Jens?

These are good examples but I don't feel like they were repeat offenders. Phone Post

They are excellent examples of people crossing the line. But like you mentioned, what sets them apart is that Harris is a repeat offender. People fuck up all the time.... especially when there is so much emotion involved in a physical altercation needed to put food on your families table. But it's different when you're comparing them to a 3 strike offender.

You're right. I apologize I was dumb. I stand by my belief he shouldn't be banned. Cut fined etc but banned for life I just don't agree with. I said stupid things and I meanlots. but this Il stick by not agreeing with a ban Phone Post

It was easy to see Erick was out in the replays and the slow motion but I doubt Kim's brain could make that judgement in the split second that it happened. All he saw was Silva drop and all of his training and instinct tells him to follow up and make sure its finished. For all he knows it was a flash KO like (Elkins vs Carvalho).

I don't believe a guy should be punished for maybe holding onto a sub too long. I do believe a guy who has been warned for it several times and even suspended should be punished. If the next couple TKO's of Kim's career end with him drumming his opponents heads off the mat then you can have your say.

Palhares is a kid touching a hot stove and just not getting it.

caseharts - 
RicGillespie -
caseharts - 
Herman Munster -

You're right. I apologize I was dumb. I stand by my belief he shouldn't be banned. Cut fined etc but banned for life I just don't agree with. I said stupid things and I meanlots. but this Il stick by not agreeing with a ban Phone Post

Serious question to end this:

Do you honestly believe that Paul Harris didn't knowingly and deliberately try to rip Pierce's foot off after he screamed, tapped, and the ref stopped it?

It is clear to me that this and his prior offenses were no accident, emotion, or poor timing. This isn't the first time, he clearly hasn't learned, and it is only a matter of time until he permanently injures somebody.

I support the ban.

EddiePain420 - you're the genius who's trying to argue that dhk win is as bad or worse than someone holding a submission too long, a leglock/heel hook can end careers and rip peoples knees to the point its never the same again.

what dhk did was no yamamoto/gomi type of brutality..so in other words....

FUCK OFF YA FUCKING GOOF

word.

Son of Neckbone -
caseharts - 
RicGillespie -
caseharts - 
Herman Munster -

Serious question to end this:

Do you honestly believe that Paul Harris didn't knowingly and deliberately try to rip Pierce's foot off after he screamed, tapped, and the ref stopped it?

It is clear to me that this and his prior offenses were no accident, emotion, or poor timing. This isn't the first time, he clearly hasn't learned, and it is only a matter of time until he permanently injures somebody.

I support the ban.

I don't think he tries to damage People like it's being presented. I think he has such a fear of losing he gets into a zone it's clear he's a completely different person when he fights. Go watch interviews and even him in training hes not the same. People speak of how he a real nice guy etc. I think what he did was wrong but I do not think he goes on there thinking he's going to hold On to something easy to long.

I wouldn't mind a huge fine being cut or something else but a ban I think is wrong.

Just my 2 cents. Phone Post

Yun -
EddiePain420 - you're the genius who's trying to argue that dhk win is as bad or worse than someone holding a submission too long, a leglock/heel hook can end careers and rip peoples knees to the point its never the same again.

what dhk did was no yamamoto/gomi type of brutality..so in other words....

FUCK OFF YA FUCKING GOOF

word.

Thanks Phone Post

Tankhead - I never understood the mindset of fans like OP.

"A fighter I like has been cut/banned/suspended! I want other communities to share this feeling. BAN DHK! BAN HENDO! BAN DANA WHITE!"

You're mad about a great fighter being cut. I understand that. However, your answer to all this is to cut MORE fighters? Take more food off of people's table?

That is going to make you feel better? Phone Post 3.0

no that was not my point. I was trying to justify NOT cutting palhares but I did it like a idiot. Big dummy(im the big dummy). 

caseharts -

After they are out or after the ref attempts to stop them? Two different scenarios.... Phone Post

RuaYouToDoubtChaelsSubGame - 
caseharts -

After they are out or after the ref attempts to stop them? Two different scenarios.... Phone Post

I have no explanation. I made a stupid thread. 

KOdClowning - I agree with OP. Kim should get banned as well There is no place in a SPORTING event for a vicious assault on an unconscious human being. At the time of Kim's assault, his victim was knocked out. This is legal assault. I would also like to see the local police involved and charges pressed. It shows that MMA is a real sport. How many fighters would punch someone after a knockout IF THEY KNOW there will be consequences?

If you want that shit out of the sport, fire a few warning shots.

DHK should get banned, suspended, whatever.

Ok, I was starting to think you were just trolling on the other thread you posted about fighters getting arrested but now I just think you may be full retard.... Phone Post

EDIT: Nevermind, guess the OP was being satirical or something.

For the blind and mentally deficient in this thread:

The ref jumped in to stop it and he cranked it even harder. Go back, watch the tapes or re-read the brail play by play and hopefully it can be understood. Phone Post

Chromium - 

EDIT: Nevermind, guess the OP was being satirical or something.

No I was just an idiot. 

CRE - 

My boy Dong caught a body last night.

I like to say that one was for Yushin Okami.

he did, you were right. Did not expect that. 

Metafour - 

For the blind and mentally deficient in this thread:

The ref jumped in to stop it and he cranked it even harder. Go back, watch the tapes or re-read the brail play by play and hopefully it can be understood. Phone Post

He definitely held it too long. I never said anything about that. I just didn't think he needed to be banned. Im an idiot but I still don't think he should be banned thats all. 

why was there no uproar over rampage and silva? ref jumped in and was even on rampages back with rampage still hitting an obviously koed silva

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwKl-5w5hh4