If you could fight any fighter, who would it be?

Past or present. And why. Could be because you think they'd be a good challenge, you think it'd be fun, or you just don't like them.

For me, it'd be Conor McGregor and Johny Hendricks. I just don't like their attitudes.

Faber. Highest likely hood of politely choking you out quickly

Anderson, because it would just be an honour Phone Post 3.0

Miesha Tate.

I'd give up the takedown... Phone Post 3.0

PVZ and I'd go straight into north/south position. Hopefully she finishes me off with a triangle

I would love to roll with GSP. I always wondered just how strong he actually is. I wouldn't be dying to fight ant UFC fighter. Getting my ass kicked isn't high in my agenda Phone Post 3.0

Id like to fight angela magana. Id love to turn that into a 5 round lay and pray north south dry humping decision. Call me old fashion, i know. Phone Post 3.0

Abraham Lincoln. Big guy, big reach, Skinny guys fight till they're burger.... Phone Post 3.0

Dan Henderson. It would would awesome to be able to say I've been ko'd by dan... If I woke up. Phone Post 3.0

Conor. Hed beat my fuckin ass but ill take the beating just to have a chance at smacking him in the mouth. Phone Post 3.0

Jawsome - Dan Henderson. It would would awesome to be able to say I've been ko'd by dan... If I woke up. Phone Post 3.0
It would be good but I wouldn't want a concussion Phone Post 3.0

Ronda.

She would offer little, if any challenge, and assuming we're talking professional MMA here, it would likely bring the biggest pay day.

Cat Zingano. I'd stay home and fingerbang myself while I watched TV and did finger-in squats during the commercials. Phone Post 3.0

Connor for sure! Biggest pay cheque and wife would have on her red undies!!

it wouldnt be a good idea for me to fight a pro fighter

Id fight Mitrione... In an old fashioned, no holds barred King crab eat off!!!

Don't be scared Holmes .... Otter up!! Phone Post 3.0

I would want the same fighter as ALL pro-fighters want to have and are calling out.

CONOR $$$$$$$$$$ MCGREGGOR

PoopDooper - Cat Zingano. I'd stay home and fingerbang myself while I watched TV and did finger-in squats during the commercials. Phone Post 3.0
I miss read this question as who I want to "BE." Lmfao

If I had to fight any pro fighter, it would be Anthony Christodulo without a doubt. I would probably win, so I'd bet a lot of money on myself. Phone Post 3.0

Misread* lol Phone Post 3.0

Rhonda rousey so that when she arm bars me my elbow is basicly rubbing against her lady bits... Phone Post 3.0