If you had the choice, front row seats.

Rather see Khabib vs Tony or vs Conor? Conor fight is huge but Tony fight intrigues me so much. 2 killers who dont give a fuck about the BS, they just want to be the real champion… it feels wierd saying it but khabib is my favorite fighter right now.

I think Tony vs Conor might be the most interesting of the possible matchups

I don’t like conor but I think Tony vs mcnugget is the one I want to see more right now,Tony gives zero fucks lol

Khabib vs. McGregor, so we can end this CMG hype train once and for all.

Tony vs Conor.

Same undercard?

I've seen them all fight in person and nothing is like a Conor card live, just the atmosphere makes it special so I'd go with Conor vs either of them. That being said, I'd love to see any match up of those three right now as they'd all be great fights.

Khabib/Conor

always Conor for these type of questions.

RKing85 -

Khabib/Conor

always Conor for these type of questions.

Yes.

The clash of styles makes it most interesting. Can Conor execute a strategy that prevents him from being a victim of takedowns and wicked GnP?

Khabib/Conor

Tony is more well rounded than Conor as he has better wrestling and better submissions, but Tony’s wrestlings and submissions aren’t going to be elite enough to beat/finish Khabib, where as I feel at least Conor has a good chance to catch Khabib with a straight left.

Khabib beats everyone at 155 right now. Healthy making weight Khabib=unstoppable.

Conor...the guy has become iconic.

“ it feels wierd saying it but khabib is my favorite fighter right now.”

Don’t deny your feelings OP. There are deeper feelings to be woken.