If you have member sign up since 2001, click here

Not that my opinion matters any more than people with newer join dates, but I'd put him on the fringes of the top 10...maybe 6 or 7 just because he has a ton of fights and a pretty good record overall.

The problem is - whenever he is tested he fades. Sometimes he pulls it out, but it's rare. I don't think it's gas either. He literally loses the will to stay in there when someone won't back down.

He starts fighting lethargically and his eyes show that he'd rather be somewhere else.

He'll be a handfull for anyone (Fedor included) for a few minutes and then he'll start getting bored. If the opponent doesn't attack he might still win. If they do - he'll get KTFO again.

Domingo - Not that my opinion matters any more than people with newer join dates, but I'd put him on the fringes of the top 10...maybe 6 or 7 just because he has a ton of fights and a pretty good record overall.
The problem is - whenever he is tested he fades. Sometimes he pulls it out, but it's rare. I don't think it's gas either. He literally loses the will to stay in there when someone won't back down.
He starts fighting lethargically and his eyes show that he'd rather be somewhere else.
He'll be a handfull for anyone (Fedor included) for a few minutes and then he'll start getting bored. If the opponent doesn't attack he might still win. If they do - he'll get KTFO again.

Your opinion matters more than the rest of the ppl here. The only way ppl like me deal with the noobs to to scan and only read 2001 sign up dates to get their opinions.

What if we are sub 2k-post Lurkers like me?

ubereem is top five heavyweight for sure

to argue otherwise is just blind hatred

ubereem would be a heavy favorite with bookies against anyone not named fedor or lesnar right now, that should tell you something..

never heard of her

tj tapper - What if we are sub 2k-post Lurkers like me?

Yeah. I want to know the opinions of those who have been around here for years. Their opinions mean a lot more than idiot like replican and the other 2009 membership who just are jumping on the MMA trend bandwagon taking three BJJ classes and acting like they know more than everyone else.

Chokeyou2 - Top 10.

Thank You!!!!!!

I have been a member here since 1991, my opinion should count more than anybody else. Case closed.

Forssberg - I have been a member here since 1991, my opinion should count more than anybody else. Case closed.

2004 = not 1991. Thanks for playing.

barbarian member from 2001 - Potential-wise I'd say he's top 5. Performance based more like somewhere in the top 10.

Chokeyou2 member from 2001 - Top 10.

ladd3434 member from 2002 - 7

Fight Matrix = Full of Shit.

1-1 Ray Mercer is currently ranked 13 above Alistair, Monson, Sergei K, and a ton of others. Just LOL.

ToWeakToBeAfiGhter - 
ManhoefKOAnderson - 
Forssberg - I have been a member here since 1991, my opinion should count more than anybody else. Case closed.

2004 = not 1991. Thanks for playing.

494 comments in less than two months = no life loser troll

LOL. I was hoping you could do better with your insults, but I guess i'll settle for the 4th grade stuff. Thanks for playing...

Chokeyou2 - Top 10.

yep, exactly

ubereem is definitely top 10, you can argue where exactly in the top 10 he is, but to argue otherwise is just asinine and shows profound ignorance about the sport

replican - 
Chokeyou2 - Top 10.

yep, exactly

ubereem is definitely top 10, you can argue where exactly in the top 10 he is, but to argue otherwise is just asinine and shows profound ignorance about the sport

OH I GET IT...HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

ManhoefKOAnderson - Fight Matrix = Full of Shit.

1-1 Ray Mercer is currently ranked 13 above Alistair, Monson, Sergei K, and a ton of others. Just LOL.

because they haven't fought anybody ranked above them. Mercer beat Timmeh(who's on his way down the rankings list)and that let's him move up. Brocks 4-1 but he beat the top guys so now he's #2. when Overeem start beating guys in the top ten, he'll be top ten.

if anything he's #10/11 at the highest.

I'd love to see the guy face some solid competition. He has surprised me lately.

wait till he fights Fedor.

ManhoefKOAnderson - Fight Matrix = Full of Shit.

I agree on that one, but look through all 50 in each of the classes. In general, they're pretty good. Look at the other 12 guys ahead of Overeem...very reasonable.

At the bottom, but definitely top ten.