If you think Edgar won that fight.....

Soul Gravy - 
SuMBJJ - Give up MMA, and go watch Dancing With The Stars... because you clearly don't know a fucking thing about what a fight is.

Someone with no knowledge of MMA.

ausgepicht - 
Soul Gravy - 
SuMBJJ - Give up MMA, and go watch Dancing With The Stars... because you clearly don't know a fucking thing about what a fight is.

Ok, we're starting the official Frankie Fanboy sign up right here ^^^^

Fight Metric had it 49-46 for Bendo... And Henderson out-struck Edgar in both total strikes and significant strikes in rounds 2-5, it was tied round 1.

However... Frankie did out-dance Ben in every round. 

SuMBJJ - 
ausgepicht - 
Soul Gravy - 

Fight Metric had it 49-46 for Bendo... And Henderson out-struck Edgar in both total strikes and significant strikes in rounds 2-5, it was tied round 1.

Half of those "strikes" from Bendo were actually just him fixing his hair. 

ausgepicht - 
SuMBJJ - 
ausgepicht - 
Soul Gravy - 

Half of those "strikes" from Bendo were actually just him fixing his hair. 

Maybe he can help Frankie fix his face.

Soul Gravy - 

Soul Gravy took the letters right off my keyboard.

SuMBJJ your not allowed to post in the forum for a few days.

Ariel:  "Did Frankie ever have you hurt at any point in the fight?"

Bendo:  "LOLwut?"

Frankie outstruck, outwrestled, and outworked him from bell to bell. Frankie was WAY more active on the feet, countered him a ton with the right hand, and caught pretty much every kick that bendo threw. Frankie also took him a down and held him down WAY more and had his back multiple times. Frankie easily won, by far the worst decision in a long time. Cosmetic damage dosent mean jack shit. None of those kicks that he caught or shots that he took ever hurt him, slowed him down, or took any gas out of his tank. You fucktards saying that bendo was more "effective" have no idea what your talking about.

Catching a kick after it lands shouldnt count for shit. Just like catching a punch with your face doesnt mean you countered it.

Jake88.. what did Edgar land that hurt Ben? What did Edgar do on the ground that could have ended the fight? What did Edgar do to take any gas out of Ben's tank? Looking at the damage on Edgar's face, at the disappointment on his face when the rounds started and the fight ended clearly showed how Edgar was effected by Ben's gameplan. If you are going to claim that Edgar should have been scoring points by taking Ben down as well as taking his back, then Ben should have been scoring points for getting up (escaping) as well as reversal and the kimura's he attempted each time. You cant sit there and claim takedowns as points and not give points to the wrestling escapes and reversals as well as the submissions.

Frankie got out-struck, was ineffective grappling, and was Benson was moving forward the entire time.  Frankie did 0 damage... And what the fuck do you mean by cosmetic damage?  He had a broken nose and couldn't see out of one eye.... what do you want?  Brain damage?

Jake88 - Frankie outstruck, outwrestled, and outworked him from bell to bell. Frankie was WAY more active on the feet, countered him a ton with the right hand, and caught pretty much every kick that bendo threw. Frankie also took him a down and held him down WAY more and had his back multiple times. Frankie easily won, by far the worst decision in a long time. Cosmetic damage dosent mean jack shit. None of those kicks that he caught or shots that he took ever hurt him, slowed him down, or took any gas out of his tank. You fucktards saying that bendo was more "effective" have no idea what your talking about.

qft

Salt the Snail - I gave Frankie a very close round 1, and then give 2,3,4,5 to Bendo.

. Phone Post

Jake88 - Frankie outstruck, outwrestled, and outworked him from bell to bell. Frankie was WAY more active on the feet, countered him a ton with the right hand, and caught pretty much every kick that bendo threw. Frankie also took him a down and held him down WAY more and had his back multiple times. Frankie easily won, by far the worst decision in a long time. Cosmetic damage dosent mean jack shit. None of those kicks that he caught or shots that he took ever hurt him, slowed him down, or took any gas out of his tank. You fucktards saying that bendo was more "effective" have no idea what your talking about.

How taste frankies pee pee?? Phone Post

RX_Bandit5 -
Salt the Snail - I gave Frankie a very close round 1, and then give 2,3,4,5 to Bendo.

. Phone Post

This.

Great fight from both but bendo took a clear decision in my eyes. Again, great fight. Phone Post

Jeon Sa -
sevit86 - personally i think the fight was a draw. frankie won rounds 2 and 4 and 1 imo was a draw

Round 1 and 2 frankie Round 3 and 4 Benson Round 5 Draw Phone Post

Round 2 to Frankie?? That's the round where he almost got his head knocked off of his body, or at least almost knocked out and had the bell save him. Giving a round to a fighter in which he almost got knocked out is just plain stupid.

Rounds 2 - 5 to Bendo. Round 1 was close but you can argue that Frankie won that one, which is reasonable. Phone Post

In todays fucked up judging Edgar won that fight.

In the real world bendo kicked his ass, and the judges actually got one right. Figured if they didn't nod sexyama for the same exact thing eddy was going to point him on takedowns Phone Post

FreightTrain - Edgar had more take-downs, landed more strikes and pushed the pace.

Henderson had octagon control and did more damage.

From a scoring perspective, Edgar should have won...

No.

Henderson was the far more effective striker. He consistently landed the more powerful strikes to negate Edgar's largely ineffective striking.

Henderson gave Edgar a clinic in what effective striking means.

"My opinion is right and if you disagree...you're a faggot. You also must know nothing about the sport as I have a degree in mixed martial arts. Controversial decisions never happen as they is always a clear winner to all parties. Retardation!"

I paraphrased of course. Phone Post

I think either one could've gotten the decision, I was happy for either of them, but was rooting for Bendo. In hindsight, I think the strike stats are pretty even so Bendo definitely deserved the decision based on damage.