If you think Edgar won that fight.....

Give up MMA, and go watch Dancing With The Stars... because you clearly don't know a fucking thing about what a fight is.

Edit: After thinking about it.... I could probably change the title of this thread to: "If you think Edgar won that fight you reward takedowns that result in absolutely nothing and are either reversed or end with your face getting upkicked to hell."

SuMBJJ - Give up MMA, and go watch Dancing With The Stars... because you clearly don't know a fucking thing about what a fight is.

Someone with no knowledge of MMA.

personally i think the fight was a draw. frankie won rounds 2 and 4 and 1 imo was a draw

sevit86 - personally i think the fight was a draw. frankie won rounds 2 and 4 and 1 imo was a draw

Round 1 and 2 frankie Round 3 and 4 Benson Round 5 Draw Phone Post

frankie won GTFO if u think otherwise. #idiots

Agreed Phone Post

Nice moment with Bendos mother!

Johnny Fatz - Both fighters fought their heart out and I would have been happy for either outcome.

You and all the people who make threads like this after close fights are fucking tools.

Both guys are fucking warriors and deserve our respect.
Frankie is tough as nails, and fought a good fight... brought it all the way, but he lost.  Clearly lost.

Agreed Phone Post

all the damage on edgars face was from the upkick

gusto - all the damage on edgars face was from the upkick

His eye was swelling before the upkick

<blockquote>RJJH -  yup. Frankie was dancing around and making it boring.<br /><br />fuck him.<br /><br />no rematch.<br /></blockquote><br /><br />I thought Frankie lost that fight but...<br /><br />Are you a fucking idiot?

henderson won, for damn sure.

SuMBJJ - Give up MMA, and go watch Dancing With The Stars... because you clearly don't know a fucking thing about what a fight is.

I thought Edgar got beat up.

But judges always tend to give the rounds to whoever gets the most strikes and takedowns in regardless of damage.

Edgar is tough as shit. He surprises me each time I see him fight. Phone Post

I gave Frankie a very close round 1, and then give 2,3,4,5 to Bendo.

love frankie......but he clearly lost that fight.......took a lot of damage and in the eyes of the judges after an evenish strike count, that speaks volumes

Edgar had more take-downs, landed more strikes and pushed the pace.

Henderson had octagon control and did more damage.

From a scoring perspective, Edgar should have won...

with all the "frankie is a FW, he should fight aldo" talk by rogan during the fight.....was anyone surprised he when he lost the decision. the UFC wants aldo vs edgar since aldo only has hioki left to challenge him.

BJJkilla - with all the "frankie is a FW, he should fight aldo" talk by rogan during the fight.....was anyone surprised he when he lost the decision. the UFC wants aldo vs edgar since aldo only has hioki left to challenge him.
I don't think Frankie is moving down....  I think he probably gets a rematch here.

SuMBJJ - 
BJJkilla - with all the "frankie is a FW, he should fight aldo" talk by rogan during the fight.....was anyone surprised he when he lost the decision. the UFC wants aldo vs edgar since aldo only has hioki left to challenge him.
I don't think Frankie is moving down....  I think he probably gets a rematch here.>

i think dana will force him to, i mean even in the post fight interview rogan brought it up, which was a bit disrespectful since frankie defended the LW belt three times. the UFC wants edgar at FW.