Igor Vovchanchyn contact info

I would like to get in touch with Igor Vovchanchyn regarding a seminar in Scandinavia.

As I recall there was somebody on here who did an interview with him in 2010, maybe they could pass along his contact info.

thanks

Ask TSGIGOR:
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=account.profile&user=271201

NorthFromHere - Ask TSGIGOR:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=account.profile&user=271201

I've tried setting up a Fedor seminar through Igor for almost a year but no luck there...

^^^You must allow M-1 Global to do a seminar as well

Fake Rassler - ^^^You must allow M-1 Global to do a seminar as well

I tried sending a message through the form on the M-1 Global site.

I would obviously like a little more direct way to contact the right people....

We could definately do a seminar with both Fedor and Igor, but I suspect that both of them in the same room will make the universe implode upon itself.

^^^Throw August Wallen or Bart Vale in there and you have the greatest european seminar of all time. OF ALL TIME

Fake Rassler - ^^^Throw August Wallen or Bart Vale in there and you have the greatest european seminar of all time. OF ALL TIME

I've been to one of Augusts seminar way back. Bart Vale is way too manly for us.

If I could set up Igor and Fedor with a nice paycheck and have a good seminar it would be great.

^^^Good point if you had Bart Vale there you know Fedor might be worried about getting shown up on the mats

Vale's seminars were legendary back in the days. "Light sparring" was an unknown form of practice

NorthFromHere - Vale's seminars were legendary back in the days. "Light sparring" was an unknown form of practice

This was common practice in all shooto gyms. When I started out in 2000 we used 4 ounce vale tudo gloves, knees and elbows on the ground, stomps and soccer kicks were regularly practiced during sparring.

It made you tough as shit. 

It also took 5-10 years off your life lol

Fake Rassler - It also took 5-10 years off your life lol

Considering I was only 14 years old back then and im 24 years old now. If we're counting low, im 29 and should be in my prime right about now!

If you want Igor, just ring the village bell. He will come.

Tell him to bring cookies

The Persian Devil - 
Fake Rassler - It also took 5-10 years off your life lol

Considering I was only 14 years old back then and im 24 years old now. If we're counting low, im 29 and should be in my prime right about now!

THOSE WERE THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE THROWS APPLES

JOB - If you want Igor, just ring the village bell. He will come.
vtfu lol

JOB - If you want Igor, just ring the village bell. He will come.

lmfao, vtfu.

ttt

The Persian Devil - 
NorthFromHere - Vale's seminars were legendary back in the days. "Light sparring" was an unknown form of practice

This was common practice in all shooto gyms. When I started out in 2000 we used 4 ounce vale tudo gloves, knees and elbows on the ground, stomps and soccer kicks were regularly practiced during sparring.

It made you tough as shit. 

Yeah I know. Some of us had bag gloves since there were no NHB gloves available