Ilia Topuria x Max Holloway

Cannot wait for this fight

1 Like

1 Like

Same. Just wondering how the cut back down will effect him after putting on the proper time to add it for 155. Will his power at 155 disappear at 145 as well?

2 Likes
1 Like

He knocked out KZ at FW just one fight ago

2 Likes

So who do u think has the better Resumé now
Max or DustBin

Dustin has 2 wins over max. And a win over Justin too. And two wins over your boy Conor who holds a win over max

3 Likes

Obviously I’m suffering from a little bit of recency bias but after seeing how Max handled Gaethje, I think he owns Topuria.

Having said that, Max may not look as good at featherweight. Damn he looked like he levelled up big time though.

3 Likes

I think going down to 145 again will hurt him. He wasn’t strong/powerful at that weight to begin with and he is now going to have to take off muscle to get there, which will further weaken him.

I’d love to see the fight regardless.

1 Like

KZ have lost 2 or his previous 3 going into that, was beaten up and stopped by AV in the fight before it then retired after the fight.

Max is great but his last stoppage win at 145 before KZ was Ortega in 2018.

Conor is not “My Boy”

I do not like him

I’d like to see Max continue at 155, he’s done it all at 45. Topuria is not a household name yet.

Oliveira and then the Connor Chandler winner would be great

Would be like a fight in the matrix, both guys have lightning quick strikes. Just hope it happens.

I am not sold on Topuria. A prime Volk would fuck him up. Even old Volk was out pointing him leading up to the k.o

1 Like

Max vs Charles
Volk vs Topuria II

Charles is a bad motherfucker too so it makes perfect sense. I know you’re reading this egg make it happen

1 Like

Ilia vs Max was an OK bout last week. Now it’s a GREAT matchup! A must see even.

Topuria has such great boxing people forget he used to be primarily a grappler. Everyone can get caught but he is damn complete. Yet I never see Holloway getting taken down, not even attempts. Weird.

3 Likes

It’s da distance

Topuria told him what he was going to do to him then went in at did it in under 2 rounds.

1 Like

Top has a much higher fight IQ than Justin. He will most likely be faster as well. I wouldn’t count him out.

3 Likes

Oh it’s absolutely not a given at all that Max beats him.

Justin has been crushed twice in title fights and had 2 KO losses coming in. Topuria is unbeaten and just won the title by icing perhaps the greatest 145er ever. Totally different thing.

I would expect Topuria to win. I would be surprised if Max did. But it will be a great match.