I'm at my wits end with ESPN plus app

colubrid1 -
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - 

I've been using it on firetv since it came out. I've ordered at least 10 events and have had zero problems. It stil needs improvement especially the fast forward and rewinding but overall I have zero complaints. Specifically on firetv.

I tried using it with chromecast once or twice and it sucked ass. Smart tv apps are generally garbage so I could see people having problems there. Firetv in general is great for all streaming services that i've used. 

I have firefly stick. How do I order the fight on it?

Guessing you mean firetv stick.

You need ESPN+, order it directly throught that app.

I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers -
colubrid1 -

I've been using it on firetv since it came out. I've ordered at least 10 events and have had zero problems. It stil needs improvement especially the fast forward and rewinding but overall I have zero complaints. Specifically on firetv.

I tried using it with chromecast once or twice and it sucked ass. Smart tv apps are generally garbage so I could see people having problems there. Firetv in general is great for all streaming services that i've used. 

or you know.... jailbreak it and...... profit

Kirik -

My Vizio tv is less than six months old, but I can't get the app on it. So I end up getting it on my phone and streaming to tv. That's on top of paying the monthly fee for an app I never use except for UFC, and the PPV cost, and then they show ads. I think it's a terrible, terrible way to treat devoted customers.

Buy an Nvidia Shield, thank me later.

colubrid1 -

That’s what I got, amazon fire stick. Whenever I try to order a UFC PPV I either get the buffering pinwheel of death or an error message to call customer service which is worthless. All they ever say is to redownload the app, which I’ve tried a million times. The funny thing is I can sign in and watch other ESPN Plus content just fine. Ordering the PPV is the stumbling block?

buddyang -
colubrid1 -

That’s what I got, amazon fire stick. Whenever I try to order a UFC PPV I either get the buffering pinwheel of death or an error message to call customer service which is worthless. All they ever say is to redownload the app, which I’ve tried a million times. The funny thing is I can sign in and watch other ESPN Plus content just fine. Ordering the PPV is the stumbling block?

That’s weird, i’ve never had any problems with firetv. I have the little firetv box thats like a 1" thick floppy disk, it definitely has a faster processor than the firetv stick. I doubt but I wonder if that’s the issue with streaming live video.

Do you watch any other stuff that's live streaming in HD on that firestick?