I'm back and I'm black.

They weren't kidding about the hole in the ozone layer down under and needing to stay out of the sun. Wear some sun screen bro.

Elvis "BBC" Sinosic

lol welcome back and congratulations on your blackness

Thanks for all the support guys. :-)

ShanTheMan - Bed a few OGers wives now did ya? Phone Post 3.0
Nice Phone Post 3.0

The King has returned!

garrote - 
ShanTheMan - Bed a few OGers wives now did ya? Phone Post 3.0
Nice Phone Post 3.0

None of the OGers have wives... that aren't keyboards... ;-)

Ted Wasanasan - Elvis is black, from the waist down.

I'm talking about his black belt, get your minds out of the gutter.
Down under IMO Phone Post 3.0

How's that D4 working out brother? You been able to test it out in low light yet? Phone Post 3.0

D4 is sweet. Haven't had a chance to play around in low light. I did get a lighting kit the other day so had a bit of selfie photo shoot to see what I can do... lol

www.facebook.com/ElvisSinosicPhotography

Elvis - 

D4 is sweet. Haven't had a chance to play around in low light. I did get a lighting kit the other day so had a bit of selfie photo shoot to see what I can do... lol

www.facebook.com/ElvisSinosicPhotography

I saw those. I think learning lighting was the best thing to happen to my photography, expanded my understanding shadows light.

Check out his page you hippies, the man is not only a talented Martial Artist, he's also a talented photographer.

Black Elvis doesn't half ass anything!

Yeah I'm enjoying learning about lighting... I agree it's really helping my photography...

Thanks FETT_the geek!

Elvis - 

Yeah I'm enjoying learning about lighting... I agree it's really helping my photography...

Thanks FETT_the geek!

Bumppp

Hong Kong Phooey -
Elvis - 

Thanks FETT_the geek!

Bumppp

Damn you

crowbar - https://youtu.be/oz9X0AWCixo?t=17

CrowbaRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

this thread is racist

"CrowbaRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

There`s a thread on the OG trying to get Elvis to come back.I don`t know if he ever did.

Good bump.