I'm giving away 30 pair of FREE BOXING GLOVES!!!!

About to sign into twitter

Undergroundfighter!

Also booyahs been done i have a bunch of thier stuff from kotc fights Phone Post

Kuroi Kaze - 

Company:  Long Run Fight Gear

Slogan:  A real champion always wins....in the Long Run

That's good!!

"LET'S BANG" was mine.

Slogan "Bang in the Gym and the Bedroom"

Doing and doing! Phone Post

Btw OneManArmy gear is levit Phone Post

Body Shots fight gear, mostly for the cross promo with hot girls.

You should just send me a pair for introducing you to Sean McCorkle in Merrillville.

You wouldn't have a boyfriend without me.

RickStorm -
Kuroi Kaze - 

Company:  Long Run Fight Gear

Slogan:  A real champion always wins....in the Long Run

That's good!!

Yeah but what if my gear falls apart in less than a year LOL???

Then that name would work against me.

How about "Cheap Bullshit FG" Phone Post

The Mouth -

You should just send me a pair for introducing you to Sean McCorkle in Merrillville.

I'm not certain I have a BF anymore. He is mad at me :-( Phone Post

... But if he didn't want me to sleep with his mother, why bring me around her?

You know? Phone Post

OMA (tm) -
Best Chris Ever - Already tweeted it but ill share with the og dpfight gear for donkey punch, logo can be a donkey with boxing gloves Phone Post

LOL love it.

This is an OG idea?? Phone Post

It's a ug/og idea but I get a good laugh out of it, plus I'm the best chris ever so I'm already awesome Phone Post

OMA (tm) - 
The Mouth -

I'm not certain I have a BF anymore. He is mad at me :-( Phone Post

Who could be mad at you?

OMA (tm) - 
Calavaro - Original Martial Arts gear/clothing/stuff/whatever. Phone Post

Genius slogan!!!! Phone Post

I expect some gear in return and a 0.1% stake in the company (not in it for profit, but for fun. It may work out both ways very well).

Just tweeted some good suggestions. Hopefully I get picked. Lol

i tweeted earlier, hope i win!

I'll do this, but you should consider donating a pair or two to Cynthia Vance's Fight Dreams project... She's trying to raise funds and buy gear for a boxing gym in Arizona that is underfunded, understaffed, and falling apart, and helps a lot of the youth in the area.

And if I win, send mine to her, she'll make sure it gets to the right place. Phone Post

GriffinQ - I'll do this, but you should consider donating a pair or two to Cynthia Vance's Fight Dreams project... She's trying to raise funds and buy gear for a boxing gym in Arizona that is underfunded, understaffed, and falling apart, and helps a lot of the youth in the area.

And if I win, send mine to her, she'll make sure it gets to the right place. Phone Post

More info???

I'm down to help any way I can Phone Post

GriffinQ - 

I'll do this, but you should consider donating a pair or two to Cynthia Vance's Fight Dreams project... She's trying to raise funds and buy gear for a boxing gym in Arizona that is underfunded, understaffed, and falling apart, and helps a lot of the youth in the area.

This!!

OMA (tm) - 
GriffinQ - I'll do this, but you should consider donating a pair or two to Cynthia Vance's Fight Dreams project... She's trying to raise funds and buy gear for a boxing gym in Arizona that is underfunded, understaffed, and falling apart, and helps a lot of the youth in the area.

More info???

I'm down to help any way I can Phone Post

Read the OP of this thread: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&thread=2098005

It'll tell you pretty much everything you need to know, PM me on here or on Twitter @GriffinQ if you have any questions . Thanks for responding, I really want this to work out for these people.

^^^^^^ subbed for 2 hrs from now

;-) Phone Post