I'm glad the card was canceled

I know I'll probably get flamed for this, but I'm GLAD 151 got canceled. Hear me out. This is Dana's chickens coming home to roost. We've been fed watered down card after watered down card with UFC 151 being one of the most egregious recent examples. Dude actually put the fate of the whole card on the health of a 41 yr old man who needs testosterone replacement just to get out of bed in the morning. Please. The rest of the card wasn't even UFC on Fuel worthy. Hopefully, this is the wakeup call Dana needs. I've been an mma fan since '08, admittedly not that long, but this is the first year I've ever missed a card. This watered down shit has gotta end. Phone Post

Ttt

MMA fan since 08 huh.........................

Tell me all about your in depth views on the sport. Phone Post

I agree with you about everything except the part about Dan Henderson being a decrepit old man relying on TRT. Have you seen him fight?!
But anyway, yeah I hope this does send a message to Dana. You can't rely on a single fight to sell an entire card. It's bullshit to except people to pay $50 for a single fight. LEARN FROM THIS, DANA. Phone Post

I been in since UFC VI
And I couldnt agree more with OP Phone Post

Dislocatedkneecap - 

MMA fan since 08 huh.........................

Tell me all about your in depth views on the sport. Phone Post

Yea relax guy, I said that to acknowledge I haven't been around as long as most but that doesn't make me any less passionate. I also noticed you didn't actually argue against anything I said.

GaryColeman - 

I agree with you about everything except the part about Dan Henderson being a decrepit old man relying on TRT. Have you seen him fight?!
But anyway, yeah I hope this does send a message to Dana. You can't rely on a single fight to sell an entire card. It's bullshit to except people to pay $50 for a single fight. LEARN FROM THIS, DANA. Phone Post

Ha, I've seen Hendo fight many times and he's one of the guys that makes me wish I was watching sooner so I could see him in his Pride days. My point was Dana shouldn't have hung his card on the health of a 41 yr old man regardless of who that man is.

Hopefully Dana learned his lesson Phone Post