Im going to be honest. I dont like either

I think it’s a good match up. Will watch

OP claims to be a “hardcore fan” but won’t watch two top 5 fighters go at it because he doesn’t like their personalities.

Ya’ll are pro wrestling fans watching the wrong sport.

3 Likes

I like Aljo. Hes a good kid. He comes off like a dork trying to act cool sometimes because he is a dork trying to act cool. Hes humble. Hes not cocky but he knows talking shit is what people want. He sucks at it.
But he seems like a good kid. I hope he wins.
:crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Tell em son!

Ive been following this sport since UFC3 and was a member of this page when it was submissionfighting.com. Just because someone is top 5 doesn’t make this an interesting fight.

And I abhor pro wrestling

5 Likes

Love Aljo

1 Like

I like O’Malleys style. Interesting striking style. Nice to watch.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Nicco Montano

Germaine DeRandeme was awesome. I’m sad how her UFC career went

1 Like

Great win by Sean. Best striker @ BW

1 Like

This dude is so unbelievably cringe it’s unreal

https://twitter.com/oocmma/status/1690861558975377409?s=46&t=86aq6PEDWOBDoBdUx4L2Ig

I hate the fact that people assume I’m a fan of his just because I’m a Diaz fan. He’s nothing like them at all. They would never post some gay shit like this lol

But what I hate most about SO’M is that he’s making me root for Aljo Sterling in a fight

Grumpy Cat GIF

1 Like

Was that a bing rip to start vid?

And he walks like a Hal speed walking in Malcom in the Middle.

2 Likes

O’Malley vs Yan for the rematch. Be a good first title defense for him. Should be an easier fight since he’ll be the new face of the UFC.

Shut The Fuck Up Veep Season 6 GIF by Veep HBO

2 Likes

You think O’Malley beats Aljo?

Aljo via ground

Unless OM throws a flash ko

When was the last time O’Malley ko’d anyone??
Great striker, but his power was over-rated because he was fighting lower tier opponents.
Hell, he couldnt even knock out that green-haired fag that time. And that kid had no defense.

4 Likes

Feel the same way, hoping for double ko

2 Likes

I’m only interested because either guy losing is good, as much as I dislike, Aljos acting, would like to see him win…

1 Like