Im going to be honest. I dont like either

Sterling and Omalley. This is a fight that the UFC is trying to make huge but for most hardcore fans,we just dont give a fuck. I dont like Sterling or OMalley. Unless one of them accidentally kills the other I’m not even going to catch the replay on ESPN+. There’s some shrubbery in the back corner of my yard which I’ll probably cut down instead of wasting money on this card

27 Likes

I sort of agree. Aljamain and I share mutual friends so I sort of am hoping he wins, but its mostly because omalley is a fag if I am being honest.
I am still not a fan of either. An actor vs a cuck.

8 Likes

I’ll cheer for O’Malley because he’s more interesting for the division but he’ll just get smoked by the Merab, who’s even less interesting than Sterling, so whatever.

O’Malley is entertaining though.

2 Likes

You really should cut down that shrubbery.

It has been a total eye sore :frowning:

1 Like

Nobody does

Aljo is the worst champion in ufc history

“Wins” the belt by DQ

FIrst title defense he’s gifted a horrible SD win

Second title defense he fights a guy with one arm

Third title defense he fights a guy who hasn’t fought in 3 years and still had a close fight he won by SD

Then you have street who’re O’Malley. Dude was also gifted a Split decision “win” in a fight he didn’t win

9 Likes

I was able to locate a satellite pic.

2 Likes

STRONG Island

2 Likes

That chick that was stripped of the title was the worst.

3 Likes

I wasn’t even counting WMMA

Matt Serra was worse than Aljo. So were Ngannou and Bisping IMO.

I seen what you posted.

1 Like

Shhh

Sterling is much more unlikable than Sean.

4 Likes

Sterling not interesting? You forgot how he jumped the Sandman and put him to sleep?

1 Like

I’d love to see you call O’malley a fag to his face.

1 Like

I dont think he would care what I have to say. I dont hold any real animosity but he is an admitted cuck.
Stop being so sensitive and protecting another grown man, white knight. We are just talking shit as sports fans.

14 Likes

The kick boxer?