I'm gonna flip the who would you want to be a champion thread to KOs

Who’s one guy you would always just get Bisping/Hendo flatlined or your favorite that did?

1 Like

Ian Garry.

3 Likes

I’m glad your the first person to respond since you made the other thread lol…but absolutely fucking yes…I hope MVP smashes his shit in

1 Like

I want B-Lol Deaded’ed

1 Like

I wanna see this terrorist ass unconscious

2 Likes

Edit

Post Deleted :- Extreme Content

I’m surprised î not Belal

Say again?

I was surprised it wasn’t Belal that you posted to get flatlined

I did

It must have been in another thread tho.

As I’ve been praying for this ever since his last KO loss to Luque

1 Like

I concur, he has to be the most unentertaining guy I’ve ever seen fight, but he keeps winning and you’re left with no choice to give him his shot, especially with his last fight with Leon ending like it did, even though he was getting his ass whooped. I’m hoping we get a head shot bang! Within a couple minutes so he can get his ass back on prelims

1 Like

Yup, and as I’ve said before, I guarantee you Dana has given Leon an incentive to knock out B-Lol (i.e , an extra 500k or a Mil, to finish him.

360_F_263981255_VaGWp8P00OyQj3J7zKvFoEvay26miSC4

200w (39)

1 Like

Hill getting KO’d was pretty satisfying just due to his ego. I hope he learns from it, but he was acting like he was going to completely outclass Pereira on the feet. Pereira isn’t a perfect fighter and Hill has a lot of power, but he’s light years behind him on the feet. He had a chance in the fight, but it wasn’t much.

1 Like

Jon.

Especially now since hes obviously more afraid of losing his “perfect record” than leaving an iconic legacy.

And you know, him being a POS human plays a factor as well.

1 Like