Im gonna retire, thanks for all

I would love to see this fight.

Hey retard he passed. Pride was in Vegas and they tested him. Why do you hate on everyone? Because you have a miserable life?

Make it happen Phil, would love to see that fight

thanks for keeping the UG interesting Phil. i came home stoned and needed some entertainment.

Great thread Phil, hilarious. Hopefully we can make this fight come off.

DROC

lol ktfo Frank

Make it happen.

yeah mr baroni ithought u ment you were going to retire glad you r not .
but as for the sham man beat him into retirment

"piss test"

I don'think Frank would have trouble passing a piss test.

Shamrock fears Baroni's Ju Jitsu IMO

^^^^LOL

Great thread, I hope you knock him out, but another of those what you call its on the ground would be funny as hell

I am serious that arm thing Phil did in his last fight was insane!

Phil, hit him so hard that sweet grass and peyote he smokes comes pouring out of his ears.

So is this fight back on or what?

whats the date of this BIG FIGHT????

funny, out!

Wow, can you guys take Baroni's well tanned sweaty balls out of your mouth for one second and think?

Frank Shamrock is perhaps the most elite fighter in his weight class in the history of MMA. So he wants to get paid, what the fuck is wrong with that?

Don't hate on Shamrock because he's not willing to prostitute his body for the Dana White sleezeballs of the industry.

Kudos to Frank Sharock for telling these guys that $1000 to lose and $2000 to win is absolutely unacceptable.

Kudos to one of the greatest ever. Get a clue Baroni, Shamrock owns Lindland and he dam sure owns your no dancin ass!

LOL @ that highlight reel

Baroni lost both Lindland fights, he lost both Tanner fights, he lost the Sell fight and he lost the Minowa fight