“Im Not Raising Black Children, Im Raising Children” Michael Chandler Speaks On Parenting His 2 Black Adopted Sons!

2 Likes
1 Like

Eh , tried to embed just video

2 Likes

That comment section :rofl:. Honestly though it is a shame Chandler isn’t having children of his own - good looking, athletic, articulate. Maybe he’s sterile.

11 Likes

He’s a real trooper for staying with her

24 Likes

WorldStar comment section is usually golden. They were pretty supportive of Mike over there and the comments were pretty civil.

Can’t remember where he said it but his wife doesn’t want to have children, something about ruining her body or some other ridiculous shite.

12 Likes

Thats definitely not a wife material

23 Likes

Argue Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

2 Likes

Chandler prays every night that they become D1 Stars

6 Likes

It is if you want Ur wife to be tight…

Kudos to him, I don’t think I could parent someone else’s kid.

I don’t have kids myself, any never have wanted them.
I’m selfish and a sociopath, so this was they best decision I made

5 Likes

That’s from 2017.

The wife is a doctor who works with orphans or some shit, so that explains the adoptions. But as for biological children, Chandler might be the problem. If he could have them and wanted them bad enough, he’d have some by now with or without her.

3 Likes

The replies to this video on twitter are awful. The black community thinks this is a problem and thinks CPS should step in and take them away lol

I guess they’d rather these kids rot away in a foster care facility than be raised by a man who has a net worth of $5 million and can give them a great life

13 Likes

And she also has a high paying job, she’s like a surgeon or something

Gonna be weird when the white guy is the most athletic one of the family…

5 Likes

Love The Officer Tatum.

6 Likes

29 Likes

#Bathtime@Eltons

2 Likes

I have known a few white people who adopted black babies. It never really came down to a white savior complex. There simply weren’t white babies available, and it was much easier to find a black baby up for adoption.

6 Likes

There is a special type of “Look, see I’m not racist” vibe about these white people who select black kids to raise.

Joe Biden Oops GIF by The Democrats

11 Likes