Im sorry but this girl fight

Is terrible. It is. How dare they put it on the main card. Phone Post

WMMA is not at a very high level yet. To charge people for amateur shows is unethical. I'm glad I don't have to buy each event. (cable ... ftw)

I thought it was a fun fight. that sexton gal was game as hell

TBH, I enjoyed the fight.

Lol I enjoyed it too Phone Post

Would have been better... if Sexton wasn't fighting a weight class up.

I can name a few shitty guy fights on some past main cards. Main events even! Phone Post

Sucked shit Phone Post 3.0

it's like 2 6th grade boys with 12 months mma training in a ufc fight.

female mma has a ways to go.

It was a fun lower level fight. There was a documentary by the BBC a while back about female fighters that had Rosi on it and for some reason I just never got the impression she was super tough, just loads better than any other British female. This fight changed my mind completely. Phone Post 3.0

FinestScotch - 

Would you rather have watched that or Woodley/Shields?

I rest my case.

12er on 12er violence. Voted you up and the d-bag OP down.

and you are?

Seagals Belly -
hankatron - It was a fun lower level fight. There was a documentary by the BBC a while back about female fighters that had Rosi on it and for some reason I just never got the impression she was super tough, just loads better than any other British female. This fight changed my mind completely. Phone Post 3.0
BBC? Tell me about girls on it. Phone Post 3.0

See after dark Phone Post

FinestScotch -

Would you rather have watched that or Woodley/Shields?

I rest my case.

How about the Stout fight or Rolly's fight. I get trying to promote the women but I paid money for this PPV and aint nobody got time for dat Phone Post

A boring fight is a boring fight. What does it matter what they're packin between their legs? Phone Post 3.0

MMALOGIC - it's like 2 6th grade boys with 12 months mma training in a ufc fight.

you mean like Jon jones? how much experience did he have in his first UFC fight Phone Post 3.0

transamman - 
MMALOGIC - it's like 2 6th grade boys with 12 months mma training in a ufc fight.

you mean like Jon jones? how much experience did he have in his first UFC fight Phone Post 3.0

He also started out on the prelims.

UGCTT_Song2 -
Seagals Belly -
hankatron - It was a fun lower level fight. There was a documentary by the BBC a while back about female fighters that had Rosi on it and for some reason I just never got the impression she was super tough, just loads better than any other British female. This fight changed my mind completely. Phone Post 3.0
BBC? Tell me about girls on it. Phone Post 3.0

See after dark Phone Post

Haha I nearly started explaining about the British Broadcasting Corporation then. VU Phone Post 3.0

Wmma is still more style vs style it's kind of like watching the evolution of mma over again it can be fun Phone Post