In a hypothetical Paul vs McGregor boxing bout, one elite MMA coach picks Paul

paul is way way way to big for mcgreggor, paul takes it easy. and i mean easy jaja…

Here is this dumbass again

1 Like

I said Jake beats Ben, and Tyron. Won lots of money

He loses to Conor, 100%

3 Likes

I hope you are right, for MMA’s sake, if it happens

Would be Connors biggest money fight at this point.

What made you think Jake would beat Tyron?

I thought it was close, and Tyron lost moreso than Jake won. By letting off the gas.

1 Like

Connors biggest money fight so far?
I expected better knowledge from someone with Pride was better but then I saw your join date

1 Like

Rashad has expressed interest in wanting to fight either Paul, you know.

1 Like

Hate really blinds people to skill.

Conor knocks them both out the same night and doesn’t break a sweat.

Mmmmmm no. He knocks jake out and goes to a majority decision against Logan. Only due to Logan’s size and he can take a solid bunch. I don’t think people realize just how big Logan is. He towers over Conor. Skill wise he mops the floor wit dem boys

Easy win for Conor. Even rich unmotivated Conor’s boxing is light years ahead of Askren and Woodley.

Yeah Conor beats Logan but doubtful he KOs him, that dude is massive for sure

The faggot Paul brothers should wait another 10 years to make absolute sure he’s way past his prime so that he checks those pre-requisite boxes of old, slow, and much much smaller. Otherwise, they would look bad against someone that could ACTUALLY handle themselves.

Conor is the same height as Tyron, has better boxing, and movement. Paul has the size advantage, for sure. I’d favor Conor but early on Paul would be most dangerous if he were to land something clean.

Paul might get slept, might survive.
He could bully Conor but he’s not sleeping him.
Its not like Conor wouldn’t land shots.
In a few years Paul has a better chance.

Conor cant fight, member his leg lol

Why are they “faggots”? Just because they chose to take an atypical path to get where they are today?

And what about Sean McCorkle? Didn’t he choose to take an atypical path too?

choose Ur words carefully when u mention my boy, Big Sexys name

1 Like

Oh the great and powerful McCorkle.
Definitely more of a Paul brother fan then McCorkle but atleast Sean was a legit fighter who didn’t cherry pick his opponents. The dude fought Mark Hunt for fucks sake. Those two shouldn’t be in the same convo. Two different lanes

3 Likes

Sorry big dog but not a fan of McCorkle but we can still be friends!

1 Like

Paul is twice his size and only fights smaller fighters he should fight Anderson Silva or Belfort Or a pro boxer Not 2 retired ex wrestlers who havent won in 10 years

2 Likes

IDGAF about McCorkle. Who TF brought up McCorkle?

They are faggots for the reasons stated above. Don’t make me repeat myself. I hate that.

1 Like