In his 3rd pro fight, DC beat boxer who is now 31-3

Looks like a great thing to tell people about in twenty years. Too bad there is no real museum for memorabilia.

1 Like

Seriously, street fighting is street fighting, Anything can happen to anyone if these are the circumstances. Your « X will beat Y » scenario is for kids.

2 Likes

Daniel Cormier would beat mike Tyson in a real fight. It’s as simple as that lol

3 Likes

I’d never back anyone against Mike on the street.

Sure DC got the skill but no one got the dog in them like Mike. No one

2 Likes

Good luck in Life Champion.
You’ll probably need it!

“I must’ve had three or four [street] fights a day. From like age nine… I was 200lbs at age 12. I was fighting the kid, then fighting their fathers. They were crying, went home and got their father. Then I would fight the father,” said Mike Tyson

2 Likes

Mike Tyson has got to be one of the most overrated athletes of all time I swear to god

He’s not even that good. Skills and technique wise Ali, Joe Louis, Larry Holmes and even Tyson furry who I can’t stand, and probably a few more all are far far far better technical boxers at HW than Mike Tyson could ever dream of being

Wow. I like you vegito but you gonna bring it on yourself with this one

4 Likes

2 Likes

I wasn’t going to but I’ll bite. Yes you are right. Those guys are more skilful but mike had something they didn’t have. And no fighter since has had

The guy was one of the most explosive fighters ever to walk the earth. He is talked about in the same breath as Ali for a reason

The very first list I look up has Tyson at 8

Another with Mike at 9

Bro I can find an equal number of subjective lists by nobodies with mike at 2 or 3. Dumb as fuck argument

P4P skill wise he was not that great is all I’m trying to say

Not sure how they put Mike top 10 but no Lennox Lewis?

1 Like

It’s not a skill contest bro. It’s a fight. Don’t ignore the other variables

2 Likes

I saw a street fight end by a guy biting a dudes nuts through his pants when he got taken down once. Dem streets r diffrnt

2 Likes

^full retard post

2 Likes

The issue with Tyson is that everyone focuses on his offense and gives no attention to his world class all-time defense. He had very underrated defense.

There’s no one at UFC HW who is as fast as Mike, as explosive as Mike, or has as good of footwork as Mike. No one is as athletic as he. There’s essentially zero striking defense in MMA, zero head movement and little to no footwork.

Mike stayed so tight and controlled coming in–and low and compact, as well–that I don’t think DC could have changed levels fast enough to not get caught with something. And that’s before factoring in Mike using footwork to pivot away.

2 Likes