Inside Big Nog's beachfront crib

AnakinHelwani -

Nogueira also comes from a wealthy family. Maybe not BJ Penn-type money but they are very, very well-off.

Really? I always thought he was poor growing up, not favela poor, but not rich for sure. Phone Post

nog still spending money from pride

AnakinHelwani - 

Nogueira also comes from a wealthy family. Maybe not BJ Penn-type money but they are very, very well-off.

not true

I'm pretty sure that's just his house where he stays during training. It's a bare essentials house, no oven, bare fridge, small gym. His nutritionist cooks and brings the food ro him. He probably does have a very nice place when not training. This is just a no distraction place. Phone Post

I was surprised that the fridge wasn't full of carrots.

ttt

Wow those girls are hot. Imagine being a celebrity, even a "minor one", with some money with your house just like that, on a Brazilian beach. Think he has trouble getting laid with some amazing hotties?

Do you own those condos or are they rented out? If he out right bought that it's a nice location and I wouldn't mind living in it.

Brian Davis - Do you own those condos or are they rented out? If he out right bought that it's a nice location and I wouldn't mind living in it.

I believe it's both. If Nog is only using it when he trains it's possible he's just renting it. Phone Post

Given that he specifically had a brick wall put in behind the TV (as he says in the clip), I'd say he owns it.

IN