Inside Info Gannon x Kimbo

WORD!

The most amazing thing to me about that video has always been the fact that it didnt devolve into an all out brawl between the two camps.

epic

Kimbo did awesome for someone that has never "trained" in his life.

Monsters Ball - It's funny to look back 5 years and see the UG still had it's share of angry douchebags even then, lol.

I can't believe this shit was 5 years ago already.

I still can't believe that Gannon guillotine's Kimbo for like 30 secords trying to gas him. The knees too.... I say Kimbo takes the fight today.

epic post noneless

Wow....history for sure

lol

lol

yes, truly epic thread

I'm suprised this wasn't a 500 pager

lol@kenny in on it

Pretty cool that Kenny, Gannon, and eventually Kimbo all end up fighting in the UFC in one form or another.

lol crazy I almost thought this was a new thread. I'm like dang Kenny is trolling.

Kimbo was the first to violate the rules by going for that single

This seems like forever ago

drdr - history

your vote has been cast.

Wipes away a nostalgic tear

Long live the UG! With out it I'd always be bored and this fight would've never happened......

F*** Kimbo and his entourage. I love the rule changes in the middle of the fight to try to help Kimbo and all the other garbage. I would love to see Kimbo's entourage beaten...severely. Maybe the biggest cheating idiots ever. Tons of ppl could beat others that they normally wouldn't have a chance to beat if they changed all of the rules to help them. You could have a high school wrestler fight Floyd Mayweather and have the rules only be that there are no punches standing and you can only throw strikes on the ground. So ridiculous. Kind of the reason why I never was that interested in Kimbo's underground fights while they were taking place. I remember being on Sherdog when this took place and everyone in the forums talking about this (sorry I'm late to the UG), but never actually watched the entire thing until now.

thanks for digging this up, classic. 

No ground dawg!!!!!!!!