Interesting Rousey vs Holm Odds

First off no this isn't another garbage thread telling people to throw their money away on Holm. I was looking at the prop bets for the main event and some of the lines are looking real playable. Pulled the lines from BFO

Fight starts round 2: +150

Rousey by sub: -220

Rousey in round 1: -215

Rousey in round 2: +550

Rousey wins in the first 20 seconds: +1431

My favorite new thing is the 5 second increment bets on when in the first minute Ronda will win cuz they are hilarious and all over the fuckin place.

Holly works her range really well so I don't see it lasting less than 30 seconds but I would be surprised if it went into the 2nd round, but +550 for a 2nd round win is tempting.

How about Holly by decision? What are those odds?

E55 Pilot - How about Holly by decision? What are those odds?

Worthless

Unanimous are +4400 and split is +5925...not sure why the fuck it's like that though figured they would be flipped, weird.

Just by decision is +3300

JRE15er - 

Unanimous are +4400 and split is +5925...not sure why the fuck it's like that though figured they would be flipped, weird.

A split is less likely, making it a less likely bet and a higher number.

DWray - 
JRE15er - 

A split is less likely, making it a less likely bet and a higher number.

Huh I would've figured based on it being in Australia the odds of one judge giving it to Rousey just out of crowd reaction and notoriety would be way higher.

JRE15er - 

Just by decision is +3300

hmmm