Intern to call show and ask for job back

OK, You all got so pissed over the spelling error that Joe was ask to leave. He will now call the show tonight at 10pm EST and try to get his job back. If you go to the Ryan Bennett chat room at tsn13.com and listen to what he has to say. If more say to bring him back, I will and if not I guess I will look elsewhere for someone to work for us for free.

Skrew him.

you guyz should have a spelling bea. im series!

I am so lost. Can some one fill me in.

Rashard

Sure Ostrich I would be happy to. My intern put up some posts for tonight's show and spelled Rashard instead of Rashad

I dont think that the gas chamber,firing squad,electric chair or lethal injection should be overlooked.If he lives in New Hamshire or Washington,I say hangem.

voice13 - Sure Ostrich I would be happy to. My intern put up some posts for tonight's show and spelled Rashard instead of Rashad

And hes losing his Job for that?

That is how the UG rolls, I guess but he will let everyone know tonight what and why. I will also ask Rashad his thought's.

I have heard a lot about this spelling error, but .....

what fucking spelling error?

He not only misspelled it on the Rashad interview questions thread more than once, but he misspelled it on the inter questions for Clay Guida thread as well. That sort or consistent mistake indicates he doesn't care much for the job and is half-assing it.

you have sexual relations with your intern?

Laff out lowd!

sounds like your intern is on meth

solidsnake - Rashard