Interview with undefeated rising star Jessica Pene

For those who didn't get to see the first season of Bellator Fighting Championships, you probably haven't had a chance to see Jessica Pene compete yet, but she has quietly made a name for herself as one of the top contenders in the flyweight (115-pound) division.

Undefeated at 6-0-0 (with four wins by stoppage), Jessica is one of the most well-rounded fighters in the division and will return for Bellator's second season.

In the meantime, she took time out from her ridiculously busy schedule for this interview and talks about her extensive training regimen and upcoming fight on September 25th against Freestyle Cage Fighting Women's Bantamweight Champion Angela Magana (8-3-0).

http://www.mmarising.com/news/2009/09/1401INT.html

I've seen her fight live before and she is a bad ass!

TTT.

Jess is a bad ass. She brings it hard. I would not wanna fight her...

no pics?
ban!

^ there is a pic in the interveiw page. 

Good one Rob

a link to a pic is not a pic....

Jess is my hero.

Let me save this failure of a thread (click pic for more images):

-jk 

JUMP KICK YOU GOT ME!!!!

I HATE YOU!!!

Jess is a great fighter and a great person. Anyone who hasn't seen her fight yet should check her out. She trains with a great group of guys at the Subfighter Academy in Lake Forest, Ca. With guys like Adam Lynn, Russ Muira, Rick Estrada, and Chris Dinocola training you, it's not a surprise she's doing so well.

Check them out here
http://www.subfightermma.com/

TTT

ttt

her fight with angela should be a good one!

Knux - her fight with angela should be a good one!

Yeah, the winner of their fight probably breaks into the end of the Top 5 at 115 pounds (both are already in the Top 10).

I don't see it going the distance and it's likely going to be action-packed from start to finish.

We need to get some female fighters on our Long Beach Fight Night cards!

Fuck you JumpKick.... lol!!!!

Congrats to JP. She beat Angela in the 2nd rd by RNC!!!! Pene is the poop!!!!

Bastard.

Oh yeah - congrats to JP.

F*ckin' Jump Kick.  A$$hole.

I train with her. She beats my ass pretty bad. She is very well rounded, great on the feet and on the ground. Next world champ

jk your a dick got me on that one too